How do these damage work?

Do crit chance, element crit, crit damage, and elemental crit damage stack or affect each other?

Can weaken, ignore resist, and effective (mythic) stack?

Damage stacks for sure

@DuDono So you mean if I freeze an enemy, my 400% frostbite would be boosted by my 350% critical damage? Is that your point?

I have seen damage values skyrocket to billions of dmg so yes thats probably how it works

1 Like

That’s neat, no wonder my wizard made 500B dmg one time.

How about the resist, do they stack?

1 Like

Yes.

To first query, yes. Crits and elemental crits do stack. Crits apply to every damage as well. Its why it’s so important to Maximise Crit DMG to 350%, or 437.5%+ on Epiphany; Secondly, Deadly Strike has a chance to double your crit DMG, so 700%+ normally; and lastly Brutal Mythic turns that into 3x or Triple your Crit DMG, so 1050%+. There is a hidden base +50% crit so 350% really becomes 400%. Deadly strikes can be 800%, or 1200%. Even more with Epiphany, some talents such as Dextrous 20 add 200% on dodge. Some skills have extra Crit DMG on hero points such as EarthShatter, Bash, Smash, Multishot and Blinkstrike. A few also have extra crit chance and coatweaoon skill adds some.

On the other question, Yes and no. Weaken does stack with effective but Ignore resist doesn’t stack with either as it ignores enemy resist altogether. Still recommend weaken :+1: for more damage. Effective is optional.

On a side note, effective also shows as different elements when some enemy dies by Frozen or an explosion happen. Sort of able to stack elements this way. Like the Seasonal Maiden build behaviour came back. I thought it was patched but it came back recently.

2 Likes

@CuzegSpiked Hello! I have a question:
is the discordance build still works
now? I want to try it and is the build, hireling dependent which i mean, do i really need to have a hireling to make it work or i can do it on my own? And if not, can u suggest any pve rogue build that doesn’t need a hireling coz i really dont wang to buy a hireling. Thanks

2 Likes

Btw im currently sitting with this build

20201004_232104
20201004_232125
20201004_232141
20201004_232200
20201004_232218
20201004_232240

1 Like

Is this a choice of “Im intentionally using this handicap of not having Hirelings as a challenge?” or “I do not want to spend a dollar on this game”?

Not sure how having a hireling would be detrimental to your gameplay that you purposely choose to not use them. Then again, you do you.

Id suggest getting two(2) “+2 Set Numbers” first which are found on Nadroji Crystal/Stone of Nadroji, Frightening Choker and/or Elixer MS for now(also your gears must be lv100).

3 Likes

Yes.

1 Like