How many floors are there in dungeon quest and has anyone reached the limit yet?

Awww thank you! :green_heart: :smile:

1 Like

U sure ur a poltergeist ? Haha ur pretty nc ! Hahah i mean poltergeist are suppose to be ghost wrecking havoc and everything and u are the exact opposite hahaha

2 Likes

I dunno have you seen the number of memes I post thatโ€™s gotta count as havoc right :stuck_out_tongue: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Oh canadians are so nc! Hahah thats why i love yall!

1 Like

1 Like

HhAhah that is hilarious hahahaahah lmao

1 Like

Highest floor possible in this game is the 32bit integer which is 2.147 billion. I mean this game is 32 bit so thatโ€™s why the highest in leaderboard is 2.147 Billion. However, going there legitly isnโ€™t a thing but the highest floor possible reached legitly was probably floor 5k or so. If the floor limit was 64 bit, holy wow, it would have like quintillion floors lol but who needs that many. More than enough floors to go through and spend much time on.

2 Likes

hello

To add more to DQ, the maximum limit for DPS is actually the 64 bit integer which is 9.223 Quintillion Dmg per second on leaderboard and to get your skill to deal that much DPS is impossible legit but the other way to deal Quintillion Dmg is dealing a billion dmg first and then having many frozen explosions with frostbiting. They multiply a lot until you get Quintillion Dmg from many dead enemies exploded. With plagued you could also get it like with the poison enchantress but the highest a legit player can get in terms of DPS on stat screen without external boosts like shrine is a Billion or more DMG per second on stat screen. I mean itโ€™s possible to deal sextillion dmg as well by frozen or plagued and with Arcanist+ascendant too.

2 Likes