How many nadrojis?

How many nadrojis do you have?

I have a total of 8 now

3 ammys
5 rings

Main character is wearing an Sammy, hireling is wearing both.

All of the last items are nadrojis in the stash screenie

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I have one!! Ahaha :smiley:
But it doesnt matter now coz i have mythstones to take care of it. :wink:

Yea but I think having +4set on one item is best

[quote=“Shrowder”]Yea but I think having +4set on one item is best

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]
Why? It still takes up two affix slots. It makes no difference at all. Two slots is two slots.

You can’t have a hunter ring with some crystal affix, set affix, and +2set from a socketed elixir, can you?

[quote=“Shrowder”]You can’t have a hunter ring with some crystal affix, set affix, and +2set from a socketed elixir, can you?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]
You can add set affix and crystal affix on a mythical item. But there are only 2 slots left, you’ll have to sacrifice something :wink:

Why dont you make a hunter ring and just equipped it before activating the tower and revujy pool. Then when the epic enemies pop out change it back to your nadroji or your battle ring. :wink:

@op
Still 0 unfortunately…

Did this but it got annoying… and efficiency is key

I have what might be a silly question, how do you get those light blue items? Are they upgraded from legendary or are they found? Thank you in advance!

Some are found, but very very very very rare… and you can make your own using obsidian. They are called crystal items.

im confused,is there a cap on set+? if not what is the max? if im not retarded each jewellry already gives +4/set, with both equipped, so +9 minimum (uncapped)?

iread somewhere that max set capi is +4 and max talent tree+ is 12 but i have focus 3 (+18 all archmage), but on the talent page it sys +22 focus, i thought we have a cap? or is it a bug?

another question, at650 luck, on average what quality% are your drops like?

[quote=“merlini”]im confused,is there a cap on set+? if not what is the max? if im not retarded each jewellry already gives +4/set, with both equipped, so +9 minimum (uncapped)?

iread somewhere that max set capi is +4 and max talent tree+ is 12 but i have focus 3 (+18 all archmage), but on the talent page it sys +22 focus, i thought we have a cap? or is it a bug?

another question, at650 luck, on average what quality% are your drops like?[/quote]
Yes, the cap to all sets IS +4. Each Nadroji can give +2, as seen in the screens at the top of this thread. You could also use the Elixir MS to get the same effect, +2 to all sets. So with one set piece only you could have a 5 piece bonus, and then add another 3 actual set affixes up to the hard cap of 8.

@merlini there are many other contributing factors, like how much luck is on the map I’m doing, what affixes are on the map, and whether or not I have items set to epic+.

Im so happy to have this two rings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m playing for long period of time , had a hundreds of legends but never found a Nadrojis.
Is it possible to create own Nadrojis using crystals ? Like add legend affix ?

[quote=“Ciemny”]I’m playing for long period of time , had a hundreds of legends but never found a Nadrojis.
Is it possible to create own Nadrojis using crystals ? Like add legend affix ?[/quote]
Yeah, you can custom enchant your own piece, making an item better than a Nadroji. It would take some luck though.

[quote=“Rubik”]
Yeah, you can custom enchant your own piece, making an item better than a Nadroji. It would take some luck though.[/quote]

A little luck, and stacks of high end crystals… Like… 7 of each if the top 8 crystals, you can make one item of pretty much anything you want. If course, getting all those takes some work…