1 Like

wow that’s a lot I only have 208 wing 36 losses eternal league

1 Like

302 W - 39 L
Eternal

So many games :scream: its like your not even sleeping

1 Like

:wink:@Astarte … I really like this game

2584 matches since Season 3 was released 15 days ago. 172 matches per day. If run the table in all matches 3-0 and assume 20 secs per round = approx 3 hours per day, minimum. Approx 4 hours if win 3-1, 5 hours if 3-2.

Is my math off?

Wow! Stupid job is robbing me valuable gaming time LOL :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Season 1 (Beta) 7-10k matches.

Uncertain on season 2.

Current season ~1200 matches.

That’s a lot of PvP @BigT +1

1 Like

15 days ago… I must have startec the day it began…i see it says season 1 but somewhere i thought i saw season 3 … Is this one or three? @Peacedog

The current season is season 3 :smile:

1 Like

Im around at 4.5k+ matches at eternal but now when i came back my record was reset at 128 games lol

2 Likes

lol do you guys still sleeping my highest record at pvp was only 500+ wins 200losses xD

2 Likes

Well considering normally a person get 2 days off and only work aprox 10 hrs (8hrs of normal work + 2hrs of break/commute/prep) the other 5 days a week, you are still left with 48 hrs of game time even after substracting 10 hours a day for food and sleep.

3 Likes

Who needs the food and sleep? :joy:

2 Likes

@Mr_Scooty all u need is charger haha

1 Like

Up to 3105 . think im getting the hang of it but still leveling and ascending .

1 Like

those win and lose still at mythic league

Well the current mmr system wont really let you go up. After a few thousand matches i can tell you how it goes . You will play people in your league gain 50 or so points then youll be matched with round after round of eternal league people till you lose . when you lose youll lose 11 placing you innew bracket . Youlk then fight a guy who just stand there and stuff for few rounds cause hes the current loser in that bracket. Then youll find some competition andyou may gain a few but youll prob lose as these guys are set up with whirlwind or richochet and cant be touched. This will just cycle over and over again. I play for the treasure chest as i cant gain rank or division. Hes a pic of last match i fought. As you see i beat people in the eternal league… And thats a league above

can I see what division you are right now @BigT

1 Like

@BigT when i stop playin pvp for couple of.months i was down.to 1200 mmr in mythic league but just few hours of playin i easily reach div 1 and even reach top1 so i cant agree much about the mmr system not letting mythic league players go up

1 Like

What I meant was because of how the system is and im currently leveling and ascending im not speced for pvp. So i do this loop thing in the rankings which leaves me basically the same rank.