How to build a warrior scoundrel + ninja build?

my current flurry build has 24m DPS (in offense stats) but when I equipped scoundrel the quickstrike skill has horrible DPS

1 Like

Flurry & Quickstrike are two different Skills. any Skill Points you have in Flurry don’t get converted to Quickstrike Points.

Scoundrel is one of those Sets that changes the Skills on your MH to Quickstrike and Blinkstrike. being Rogue Skills, if this Set is used on other Rogue MH Weapons, then can put up to 40 Points into these Skills.

for Warrior & Wizard, they can get up to +12 Skill Points using +All Skills Myth Stones and one Legend +All Skills affix. you can get another +10 Skill if you have Quickstrike and/or Blinkstrike on your Pet. and Eternal Pet can get you up to +20 Skill for each. most players don’t use the Legend All Skills in late game, and depending on the build, +10 or +20 is as high as most players go for Skills from other Classes.

3 Likes

turning a class into another class to make it as effective is taking up a lot of investments.

its not worth it

they should buff the sets that change class skills with dmg %, and let this

or Warrior & Wizard, they can get up to +12 Skill Points using +All Skills Myth Stones and one Legend +All Skills affix. you can get another +10 Skill if you have Quickstrike and/or Blinkstrike on your Pet. and Eternal Pet can get you up to +20 Skill for each. most players don’t use the Legend All Skills in late game, and depending on the build, +10 or +20 is as high as most players go for Skills from other Classes.

be optional, if players want to invest in more dmg

3 Likes

there is a Set that does that, Identity Set increases the dmg of spells from other classes.

and i agree with you, better to stick to the Skills of the Class you are using, but there are Builds that can do well with those Class Skill changing Sets. like any Build, it does better the more you focus on what you want your Build to do.

one thing i like doing with Spell Sword Set is putting Comet and Meteor on Gauntlet. APS is lower, but DPS is higher because of higher BWD.

2 Likes