How to get +2 all affix thingy

So I’ve been.looking and I can’t find.out how to.get it. I see others showing off builds with it purple in gear. Please explain.

The elixer mythstone which is the highest tier of mythstone when placed on a ring or necklace will give you +2 sets there is also a legendary version that spawns on the frightening choker and the nadroji necklace/ring :smile:

Thank you.

:+1: :smile:

May i ask if there is a list of affixes and set affixes that cant be obtained through ruby and amethyst?? It seems i cant see push the limit, barbarian, epiphany and masochst.

There exist a list of the reverse of this. It’s a list of the affixes that CANNOT be rolled with a Ruby or Amethyst, but it’ll give you what you want as you can look to see if the affix you’re trying to obtain is on this list.

http://forums.dungeon-quest.com/t/crystal-crafting-restrictions/3694

It’s the same thing bro! :sunglasses: Thanks for the link btw. Now i can keep those legends with special affixes.

Haha yea my bad. For some reason I was reading too fast and read it as you were looking for a list of affixes that CAN be rolled hehe. Anyways good luck and happy gaming!