How to knock out the things that are in the book?

I can not knock the bow of a scorpion! I can not understand where he beat and what locations! Shield from the war, I knocked on the book for 25 locations! Question where to hit these things at the 200 levels or buy a card?
I have complete success 650% and 200% drop item!

[quote=“Mizrail”]I can not knock the bow of a scorpion! I can not understand where he beat and what locations! Shield from the war, I knocked on the book for 25 locations! Question where to hit these things at the 200 levels or buy a card?
I have complete success 650% and 200% drop item![/quote]
do u have nadroji affix on your item.? its will make it more easier to find. and if u already have. all u need is passion. what u want will not just popup. u will need more time to grind for it.

[quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“Mizrail”]I can not knock the bow of a scorpion! I can not understand where he beat and what locations! Shield from the war, I knocked on the book for 25 locations! Question where to hit these things at the 200 levels or buy a card?
do u have nadroji affix on your item.? its will make it more easier to find. and if u already have. all u need is passion. what u want will not just popup. u will need more time to grind for it.[/quote]
How to exercise a call with this set I in the amount of 75% schansom call!

[quote=“Mizrail”][quote=“cronos1234”][quote=“Mizrail”]I can not knock the bow of a scorpion! I can not understand where he beat and what locations! Shield from the war, I knocked on the book for 25 locations! Question where to hit these things at the 200 levels or buy a card?
do u have nadroji affix on your item.? its will make it more easier to find. and if u already have. all u need is passion. what u want will not just popup. u will need more time to grind for it.[/quote]
How to exercise a call with this set I in the amount of 75% schansom call![/quote]
i dont understand the meaning lol. im not good speaker. English not my native language.

[quote=“cronos1234”]I can not knock the bow of a scorpion! I can not understand where he beat and what locations! Shield from the war, I knocked on the book for 25 locations! Question where to hit these things at the 200 levels or buy a card?
How to exercise a call with this set I in the amount of 75% schansom call!
My general native Russian :smile: How to Use this Seth?

I believe he’s using google translate… don’t expect too much in terms of comprehension.

Look for the item Stone of Nadroji , Nadroji Robe, Nadroji’s Crystal

Nadroji Set Affix Increases the chance to find extremely rare Legends by 12.5% Per Rank

Max Luck of 650
Max Item Drop 200

And if you play a hireling + 100 Item Drop but you also need to have 650 luck and 200 item Drop on your hireling to maximize it.