How?!

THAT MAGE HAD 2K HEALTH BUT STILL NOT DIE YET?!! I DO MORE THEN 100K DMAGE! SORRY IM NEW HERE I CAN ONLY POST 1 PICTURE. N SORRY MY BAD ENGLISH.

1 Like

Haha just look at his gear and ull realize or maybe its immortal build . btw you forgot also to cover your gold haha

I need tht build can anyone here tell me?? Im so bad with pvp buil stuck on mythic rank

Nothing inpres with my gold lol.

Haha . as far as i know in mythic arena you can view his gear

Ya i forgat. Im in bad mode tht time

Hahaha thats called immortal headache dude

Dude you lost your chance i feel so sorry for you :frowning:

What do u mean?

looks like some serious damage reduction, mitigation, or a really pumped up Mana Shield. I have had some logs that looked like that, but with the numbers closer to the 1,000 - 25,000 damage range. I had one opponent I had done over 100k total damage, but they had a Mana Shield with around 2,500 HP. drove me crazy. when they don’t have a Mana Shield, I figure they have a lot of survivability some other way. or I just am not doing enough damage fast enough.

Ur hitting 120k+ o.o what is your build lol

unless they are eternal rank in 1v1. Then even in 2v2 it just shows ???. Otherwise yea, he should just be able to look

You kitting phreak? in div 1 is that you? Phreak ? Hiking without item?

1 Like

At the moment I’m div one but I fall down to div 5ish because my ai does horrible I guess. Idk what kitting is and my toon in arena is fully geared? What do u mean it doesn’t have items

You cheater :slight_smile: i encounter your ai :slight_smile: kitting in div1 trying to pull our points noob

Idk what kitting is but if you lost to my ai then I do find that funny :thinking:

Noob cheater haha using win hack haha .

Just basic multishot build. Tht just fine some of them in arena hit me more then milion damage lol wth?! Wht kind of build its tht and milion of health. I try but pffft… :sob::sob::sob::sob:

Lol win hack??

I’m guessing anyone he losses too he claims cheating BC I can post all my stuff its not cheated…

I’ll have to try a multi shot build, I climbed arena using a ricochet but that did a lot less damage