How's my dps?

Hey everyone. Long time player first time poster. I was curious as to what some veterans dps looks like. Rite now my main is a war I have Fates Travesty with 28.4k dmg as my weapon n a total dps of 197k. How’s this? Still on power 5 I gotta beat epics for quite some time. Also any ideas on sum diff warrior builds besides berserker? Its gettn to be kinda boring I guess. Thanks in advance :smile:

Oh n that’s with 36k hp if it matters

What floor are ya on btw?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

536k DPs. Veteran player here but started a new account about a month ago. Aim for those legendary items!

Warrior with 350k dps, my main attack is offhand, though, which doubles damage (to 700k), and next to that there’s the bleeding damage.

A wizard with 550k main hand damage, next to skulls (4 small, 1 large), that kill faster than the wizard.

Warrior lvl 99, map 201
Wizard lvl 92, map 201

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Dam I suck I guess lol. I’m on floor 200. What’s the best way to farm? Rite now I just put on power 3 n just run floor 200 over n over. Any tips?

There is no sucking :smile:, most the vets have gotten great equip, either through drop or enchant/rerolling.

Veteran here as well. I currently get over 900k dps. Also let it be noted I’m on the tester patch, and currently number 1 on dps leaderboard…

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

[quote=“TehLeetHaxxx”]Veteran here as well. I currently get over 900k dps. Also let it be noted I’m on the tester patch, and currently number 1 on dps leaderboard…

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2[/quote]
Lol, I thought, lets have a look at that leaderboard. Seems like I’m 3rd and 4th :stuck_out_tongue:
And I also got my dps wrong, it’s my warrior with 591.5k dps (and the offhand doubles that), the wizard only got 163 (whilst ingame it definitely shows a lot more…)

Holy crap. What r the best stats yo go for? My war has like 36% atk speed n around 26% crit

Power, attack speed, critical damage, critical rate, damage+on weapon, damage%+ on weapon, damage effecting skills as affixes.

[quote=“TehLeetHaxxx”]Veteran here as well. I currently get over 900k dps. Also let it be noted I’m on the tester patch, and currently number 1 on dps leaderboard…

Looks like I’m number one agian :unamused:

Only while I’m in my max luck gear mate. ;D

Thanks for all the advice everyone. Greatly appreciated

As a warrior or mage? :stuck_out_tongue:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

This is no longer the case… currently my best dps maxes at around 800k due to using maxed luck gear. So that you know this is on a warrior.

Cheers mate!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk