HP regen of enemies

Hi,

I have one sugest. HP regen of epic enemies is anoying. They are weak and have no chance to kill me, but I have no chance to kill they to. It is stupid and boring.

http://youtu.be/DFEc-JuKUSA

try to modify your build…
make it better :I

spell sword in my opinion is not an end-game build anymore…

if the EP level makes it quite hard for you…

try to lower it so you’ll have less difficulty clearing the dungeon…

at the end of the day…

hope you enjoy playing more! :smile:

cheers! :laughing:

It’s ‘enemy heal’…depends on percentage…challenge content for random/carto/challenge maps…

If up to 1,1% then epic enemies become very anoying. I played on floor 436…but this enslaver was on floor 169…hmmm…

You’re using a poison element MH weapon against an enemy who has greatly poison resist! [emoji33]

I use ascendent set and ignore resist affix…:wink:

It could be very fine to have a affix “Prevent monster heal” :wink:

+1

had this issue too, then i was cleaning my stash and lo and behold, good ol wildhide and his glorious ignore resist. god bless u steiger, god bless

I think this affix should be greatly lowered or removed because it all depends on your dps and that ends up making less viable builds or was to play. For example (only in some cases) if you lowered it it would be maybe more interesting because you would have to survive because it would take longer to kill but you could be able to kill him and you could also add more to the affix where it would give him hp leech so you need to dodge every attack or he would heal a portion of his health (just an idea).
There are some maps where I was forced to buy a new one because my dps wasn’t high enough to kill a cartographer.
I like pradimik1979’s idea of an affix that would prevent enemy heals that would be kind of interesting but we would have to have more enemies that can have an affix like a heal so it would be viable in more situations.

@Gathzen: Trust me, there are something out there even worse, Explosion for example [emoji27]

I know but if you have the two at the same time (happened to me a few times) heal and tnt crates or even meteor, your doomed :imp: . I think meteor is the worse because you constantly have to move and they do so much damage even with a 57 k mana shield they one shot me :frowning: .

Its a good affix, but what if, like what in a thread that i read, they will put an affix " ignores ignore resist" :open_mouth:
That’s when we need ‘weaken’…

Its a good affix, but what if, like what in a thread that i read, they will put an affix " ignores ignore resist" :open_mouth:
That’s when we need ‘weaken’…[/quote]
Wouldn’t higher armor just be the obvious counter to Ignore Resist. Ignores “Ignores Resist” seems silly to me. You want to neutralize it, then enough armor to reduce damage by like 75% or something would be easier. Or just a regular affix that means X% reduced damage.

That’s when we need ‘weaken’…[/quote]
Wouldn’t higher armor just be the obvious counter to Ignore Resist. Ignores “Ignores Resist” seems silly to me. You want to neutralize it, then enough armor to reduce damage by like 75% or something would be easier. Or just a regular affix that means X% reduced damage.[/quote]

What i mean is an enemy affix that ignores your ignore resist, meaning eventhough you have gear affix ignore resist, the enemy will just ignores your ignore resist, therefore maintaining their resist to the specific element. Got it?:wink: