I am back from hiatus

I have been away for awhile giving an old game another chance, but i am back and looking ounce more to engineer some new builds for pvp and entertainment. Glad to be back. And on that note, any one have any ideas they want me to try? Id be happy to hear.

2 Likes

welcome back!

when I get the Crystals for it, I plan on Crafting a Discordance MH Primary Skill Build with 4 or 6 of one Skill Proc that uses Multishot Special Skill for 1050% damage to the Primary with a 3 second cool down and lots of Cool Down for high speed attacks and casting lots of the Proc Skill for tons of damage. I have an idea for all 3 classes. I just keep getting distracted by other stuff.

Wizard using Staff with Comet/Multishot & Twister Proc. with enough Cool Down to cast Comet & Twister Proc every 0.5 seconds. with 6 Twister Proc., I should have a 50% chance to Proc a second Twister.

Warrior using Hammer with Smash/Multishot & Torrent Proc. with enough Cool Down to cast Smash & Torrent Proc every 0.5 seconds. with 6 Torrent Proc., I should have a 50% chance to Proc a second Torrent.

Rogue using Chakram with Boomerang/Multishot & Smokebomb Proc. with Smokescreen Set and enough Cool Down to cast Boomerang & Smokebomb every 0.5 seconds. with 6 Smokebomb Proc, I should have a 50% chance to Proc a second Smokebomb.

to get down to 0.5 second Cool Down, I need Epiphany (5) for +75% Cool Down, Hunger Set (5), and 40 Skill Points in the Primary Skills and Proc Skills being used.

so far I’ve only worked it out in my head, but some of the math I’ve done makes it look like I might be able to do well on floor 2000 to 3000? maybe? It’s one of my Crafting goals.

2 Likes

I will keep that in mind.