I don’t know what to do anymore lmao

So i was trying to get a decent pet, either legend or eternal. Then when my feat reached 149/150, i uploaded my game data so whenever i get a wrong pet i can just upload my save file ( i used to have a lot of legend pets that are not applicable to my build ) and so when i visit the download/upload system, i saw that i can’t download my previous game data with same phone. Is there any ways to do the trick? I’m using iphone. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Download*

first, this is an exploit that has a 3 hour wait between upload/downloads. read Patch Notes 3.0. there are some good posts on the subject.

second, you can’t download a saved game from the DQ Cloud onto a device that already has the game in it.

hope this helps.

2 Likes

you have to go to app info > storage > clear data. then you can download your uploaded file to the same phone but you have to login again.

2 Likes

Thank you so much guys. I’ve tried a couple of times and i only got 4 slimes and 1 hound. I was aiming for pathfinder lmao

1 Like