I Finally reach floor 5k 🙂

8 Likes

Great Build Video!

I was proud of getting to floor M3 2000+, but now I’m jealous that you’ve reached floor 5000+.

I need to climb more floors! :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

I play 100+ floors daily (map rush); that’s why I reach 5k fast🙂. and I’m pretty sure you can do it too.(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞

4 Likes

Woah! That’s crazy astonishing! :cold_face:
While me, just enjoying farming at floor 500-600 :expressionless::weary:

4 Likes

@Zylex I usually do 10 floors a day (when I’m not busy, and with 6 characters, 3 are still ascending while the other 2 are slowly working on Farm Builds, and I need to work on a Battle Arena Farmer).

@Ansherpazdan with all the goodies you get from farming, eventually you can make a Build for climbing floors.

3 Likes

Yep. But still not enough crystals for ruby and obsidian thats why i’m still farming at low floor.
My highest floor is still at floor 1,400+.
Just lazy climbing up 'coz my hero is a warrior and takes time to defeat those legend and mythic enemies :weary:
The affixes of my gears still not on their max, need to farm more for ruby and obsidian :expressionless:

3 Likes

Crashing flames build is worth it bro? Im a new player and still dont know a build for a rogue. Any recommendations?

Crushing Flames is really worth it.

It is normally found on Wizard Items, so you need Jasper to change the Items to other Classes. or you can use Amethyst Crystal to place Crushing Flames on any Item that doesn’t already have another Set affix.

there are many Builds that are really good for each Class. you should do a Search :mag: to see what has been posted, or experiment with different Rogue Items and change affixes when you want to see something different.

Wow build reveal please