I have a question

is its possible to use discordance , skilled, and alchemy at the same time ?

1 Like

Skilled + Alchemy = yes
Skilled + Discord Dance = yes

Alchemy + Discord Dance = no

All three of them in one character = no

1 Like

thank you i find another way to build pvp set

1 Like

You are welcome. Good luck crafting.

1 Like

there are 6 Resource Mythics. Blood Magic Set is considered a Resource just like Blood Magic Mythic is. you can only have one Resource on a Build at one time. if you have 2 or more Resources on your Build, only one will work and the other 2 are just taking up space doing nothing.

Blood Magic (Mythic & Set), Equivalence, Fury, Energy, Discordance, & Alchemy are the 6 Resources.

this was an idea I had awhile ago for making Blood Magic Set a little different from Blood Magic Mythic and usable with some other Mythic Resources.

2 Likes

But, bloodmagic+equivalence wouldn’t work together. It’s impossible or at least useless.

1 Like

the only resource that can be used in other way is blood magic coz it have mythic version and can be obtain in amethys thank you give an a idea i hope i finish my pvp set soon i trying to counter immortal build with tons of damage in few second

1 Like

thank you

yes, I mentioned that in the post.

Blood Magic wouldn’t work with Equivalence because you need to have both HP & MP.

Blood Magic wouldn’t work with Blood Magic, unless having both doubles the HP Pool, but that would be at the cost of Spells costing 4x resources. it would take up some space to make it work at the cost of something else. even having 400% DMG of current HP% wouldn’t make up for the 4x increase in Spell costs.

Blood Magic wouldn’t work with Alchemy because it requires both HP & MP like Equivalence does.

Blood Magic would work with Discordance because only the Resource Cost of Primary & Special Skills is switched, not the resource. of course, the resource cost is doubled because of BM. an enemy with Thorns would be the biggest challenge.

Blood Magic would work with Energy & Fury while doubling the cost of the resource needed. Thorns would be a big challenge for these Build combinations also.

2 Likes

There you go. :sunglasses:

1 Like