I miss this Guy

Thanks @anon91429674 and @Golem. I do keep an eye on the forum and still play from time to time. I have been helping the Dev beta test a couple of titles since I signed off a while back. Lots of cool stuff in the near future!!!

8 Likes

my :brain: just went :boom: !

looking forward to the new stuff!

good to see @Mr_Scooty again!

I’m almost done Ascending my Rogue & Warrior. I’m thinking of making them my Farm Team for awhile and making a Wizard Floor Climbing Team with totally new Builds. Skilled Mythic will be important with both.

Edit: just realized, if I make a new Farm Team, my Wizard will drop in the Legends Found Leader Board. hopefully, my Rogue & Warrior Farm Team will fly up the Leader Board to make up for that.

4 Likes

I took a hiatus playing Diablo 3, Diablo 2 Resurrection, and some other dungeon crawlers as well. Those titles in addition to beta testing is a great time killer. :joy:

Congrats on fully ascending characters, it is a long and painful process even if you know how to maximize everything to increase character levels back to 99. :woozy_face:

4 Likes

well, my Wizard was first, then I decided I wanted an Ascended Rogue & Warrior so I could try different Farm combinations. my other Wizard/Rogue/Warrior are staying Normal and are only going to be Hirelings or PVP Monsters (I hope). but yeah, takes time, especially with so many distractions in real life. it’s taken a few years to finally get them to the Eternal Frames. I’m so slow! :rofl:

5 Likes

Keep up the great work @Golem!! :facepunch:

1 Like

here’s a blast from the past. @Griffin did this Ascension Rainbow. I kind of wanted to do the same thing, but I’m not that crazy, I think. that had to take lots of time, and I think he has them all Eternal Ascensions now. I’m happy just having 3 Eternal Ascended Characters.

3 Likes

Yes, he fully ascended all of his characters before retiring.

2 Likes

he knew so much about DQ! I still look through his Smithery stuff. I hope all the early greats are doing well in RL. it’s a whole new world out there now.

4 Likes

Good to see you again @Mr_Scooty :heart:
To those Old and New players I hope you’re all doing well amids this Pandemic and upcoming war STAY SAFE all of you :heart:

5 Likes

Thanks @anon91429674 I hope everyone has persevered during these times. I’m looking over the current meta at the moment…

6 Likes

Hi. Yeah I also took a hiatus from gaming, mostly.

5 Likes

I see you are doing well you ole bloke Justin!

2 Likes

Missed you @Mr_Scooty

3 Likes

Ditto to you and everyone else on the forum!

4 Likes

welcome back @CuzegSpiked

2 Likes

@Golem @Mr_Scooty @CuzegSpiked @NUIQUE @ZOMBOY ive not felt like playing for the last two years. So much has happened in the world and so much is happening now my friends. Hope you are all well. Or well as you can be considering…

5 Likes

the world is changing, and it’s making me feel my years. but I’m not going to let it get me so down that I can’t enjoy life as best as I can.

in a way, my life is like my DQ Forum account. it looks like I’m only playing games and having fun, but I’m interacting with others, sharing ideas and feelings (sort of), letting people know we can still be connected. with a build idea or information, a hello and have a nice day, stuff like that.

the world is getting crazier, it seems like it is, but it’s up to those of us who aren’t crazy to try and keep things balanced. even if it’s a little bit.

thanks to every one for putting up with all my posts about all kinds of DQ stuff. :blush:

8 Likes

Ive always liked your posts @Golem

5 Likes

I spent 10 years playing diablo 2. The original. Loved it.

4 Likes

:sunglasses:

I guess I like DQ that much that I like to share. and I’m still learning. there are just so many variations for the Builds, and I want to find all the ones I like to use, and figure out how everything else works. :face_in_clouds:

there are so many new emoji’s!

5 Likes