I need help for build (Scalp my fovorite skill)

Necesito que alguien me ayude con una build que tenga el skill Scalp y me de daño para dicha acción porfavor…Soy nuevo

Make sure you have bleed damage affixes etc. Any affix set, legend, or otherwise that improves bleed damage is good.same with talents too.

Welcome to the forum @8a7u5a1

3 Likes

welcome to the club

2 Likes

Welcome.

1 Like

Muchas gracias por la bienvenida…alguie si fuera tan amable me diría que set usar para la build…o que build debo usar para activar el skill scalp con mucho daño porfavor

1 Like

Muchas gracias por la información y ayuda :grin:

1 Like

One Man Army - Sharing my PvP build, comments, suggestions, and ideas for improvement wanted!
Battle Arena
Jun '17 - …dge base Chest - Wizard Scoundrel’s Garb base Head - Warrior Masochist’s Helm base Ring - Warrior Stone of Nadroji base Amulet - Wizard Eternal Divination base Pet - Eternal Stitch Trophy - Eternal Blood…

Check the next post for a good start reference.

1 Like

is this Build for Battle Arena - PVP, or for the Campaign Maps? some affixes that improve Damage work for both, and others only work for one or the other.

1 Like

Campaign Maps bro

if you are going to use Scalp as you main source of damage, then put +5000 WD on your OH. if you have an extra space on your OH, add +100% WD, or find an OH with +200% WD and add +5000 WD. then you are going to want at least 2 other items with +100% ED (Fire, etc…). 200% WD & 100% ED can’t be rolled with Ruby, you have to find items with these affixes. this will give your OH a good foundation for your Scalps DMG. Scalp has 100% chance to cause Bleed, so you also want to improve your Bleed DMG. Vampiric Set increases Bleed DMG, there is a Warrior Set Bonus that increases Bleed DMG by 400% I think, and there is the Epic +50% Bleed DMG. you can put one on each item and Pet for +350% Bleed DMG. adding Living Force Set would be good too. it makes the hatchets from Scalp spiral back for +20% DMG per Rank (+100% DMG with Living Force - 5), witch means even more Bleed DMG! Crit DMG & Crit Chance are another DMG booster. Cool Down so you can cast Scalp more often. increase movement speed. I had a Build with high movement and Cool Down, so I just held down the Scalp button and constantly moved, Hatchets spinning around everywhere. Ballista would be good, increases DMG of thrown weapons by 2.5% per Rank per yard traveled. with Living Force, you are doubling the distance Scalp travels, and on the return, the DMG is doubled by Living Force.

this would be a good start. after making this, you can get a feel for how to improve the Build with other ways to boost DMG.

also, take a look at affixes in the Codex > Dictionary before making changes. this way, you will have an idea of what is available, and if one thing doesn’t work out, you have a better chance to make better changes.

4 Likes