I need help -thorns

I have fought a bunch of battles against Epic+ monsters since this thread was started, and have noticed a few strange deaths by thorns myself. my main heal is +250 HP on hit, and usually I win the battle, usually with half of my HP left. but there are a few times where all of a sudden I am dead, even when I am not near the monster. even an epic+ slime has taken me out when I am not close. so I wonder if Epic+ monsters have a damage boost to thorns? also, if a mob has thorns, and you hit the mob with an AOE attack, you get hit with multiple thorns and can die that way. with Hunter Perk, I have had 2+ Shrine Guardians appear with thorns, and when both their thorns are active and I am hitting them both at the same time, I end up dead if I am not careful.
one thing I have noticed is when my battery is low, there is a little lag, and I have died by thorns that way a few times, but there are still the other Death by Thorns I have experienced.
these are just some of my observations, I hope they are helpful.

1 Like

So i have to apply Epiphany(5)+ to get higher block %

any amount of epiphany. the point is that epiphany will raise your caps by rank%

1 Like

Use special skills instead of primary skills.

2 Likes

Whats that

Use special skills since it deals more damage than primary skill. Killing them fast and effective.

Use stun to help fighting with thorn mobs.

2 Likes

You mean like those freeze,immolate, and those

Use talent for example: Bewilder (stun) for wizard, Propulsion (knockback) for rouge and Fustigate (stun) for warrior.

1 Like

These are special skills of equipment i get it

Main spells of your weapon: Storm, Twister, Multishot, Torrent, Skulldraga, etc.

1 Like

Skills that require level to unlock, or secondary skills of weapons.

Use all your resources to your advantage.

1 Like

Hwo

How