I need help -thorns

I need help dealing Epic Enemies having Thorn power …

Guysss…how can i avoid being killed by these epic monsters… I have 48% block crystal affix which doesn’t help at all(also how can i maximize this block %… I guess this is my only choice to battle thorn monsters)…if there’s any other way please enlighten me​:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

duplicate post? you should delete this one

nvm. other has been locked

You should be stay alert because Monster’s activating Thorns are visible (A semi like lightning shield that surrounds on the body of the monster). And also thorns can’t kill you but only left 1hp :joy:

1 Like

It looks like manashield O.o . Thorns can’t kill unless masochism but I would have thought masochism fixed that by now. But masochism just has that price to pay for more DMG to combine with Bloodmagic , defiant, demonic or any set based on missing HP.

1 Like

Tell me more😃

Well add bloodmagic to your gear amd use thorns against them :grin:

1 Like

Blood magic…is that the mythic build item

blood magic is also a set affix

Thorns doesn’t kill me. 1HP ftw.

2 Likes

lol

Indeed. 1HP always! Tbh, I never died from thorns. I could understand masochism killing but that’s it really.

1 Like

So how do i survive when dealing with them

dodge

1 Like

How can i maximize my crystal block afix 48% and dodge affix 30%

Diamond

hm. i thought crysyal block max roll was 45

0.o

1 Like

Can’t roll out more than 40%

Yes i think. But there are some guys here doing upto 80%

not on one crystal roll…

1 Like

Yeah. Also the cap is 60% block and dodge without Epiphany . Epiphany (5) gets it to 75%. Epiphany (8) gets 84% block and dodge as cap. Of course yeah it’s 45% block in one crystal affix and 30% dodge in one crystal affix.

1 Like