I thought enslavers spawned on every level now

Farming m3 101 just got my 3rd ascension. Been gone a while, but I thought enslavers now spawned on every level. I’m not seeing them much. Thanks.

2 Likes

If you have monster boost active you see enslaved on every map till the boost ends. You can reroll map affixes with gemstones to get rare enemies which increases enslaver chances. Nadroji bonus does the same. Finally , and just a theory from experience ,enslaver tend to come in waves. So you can have a mad half hour where every map you open has one then a dreary hour of non appearing.

Ahh ok, I thought they added them on every level without the potion, for some reason. Thanks for the reply

1 Like

You are welcome. Good luck pet hunting. There’s an eternal pet hunting guide on here @Mr_Scooty . Have a look :sunglasses:

1 Like

To those who had their pets:

*Simba
*Stitch
*Shibe

I know that they can be found anywhere :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:, but,
where do you usually find them?

@NUIQUE 500 floor and up for Stitch. got my eternal shibe on floor 207 regular map. solo farming.

2 Likes

Thanks ma friend @kiane_zaine
I need one of them. Thanks a lot homie!

@NUIQUE i thought you were looking for a Slime? :smile_cat:

2 Likes

I have plenty of cute element slimes already. This is my favorite:
:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:
20190427_184622

Hahaha. I need at least one of those three I mentioned.

3 Likes

I got too many eternal pets that I could open a green pet shop :smiley:

2 Likes

@NUIQUE the only Pet with a requirement to find it is the Merlin Imp.

anything that improves your chances of finding Legend/Eternal Pets or Enslavers will speed up your chances of finding the Pet you are looking for.

I know that they can be found anywhere :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:, but,
where do you usually find them?

Anywhere! :sunglasses: usually Enslavers spawn on floors 21 or higher, or as low as floor 2 if you have the Monster Spawn Boost active.

2 Likes

Thanks. Man I really badly need one of those critters.
:smirk_cat:

Wish me some luck because I am going again for another long pet hunting expedition!

2 Likes

sending lots of :four_leaf_clover: x 100.

2 Likes

@NUIQUE I’m a pet farming jedi master. It’s a hard grind :joy:

2 Likes

Golem thanks but I cannot take that x100 hour item rarity boost lest I might be suspected of being a hacker.

210exit

2 Likes

I am putting up a pet shop. You might want to drop by some time. :hear_no_evil:

Also, I am still looking for the walking pet skulldraga that is rumored to come out just before arena reset. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Arena reset :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve converted legend and eternal pets to gain bag space. I’ve unlocked all legend pets in codex. Too many for six characters.

1 Like

well, they are only for an hour, so you would have to buy a hundred of them!

OH!!! lol!!! I just realized what you meant!!! lol!!! :mage: vs. :male_detective:

2 Likes

On when on when will they reset the arena. My rogue are getting stroppy with anticipation !

1 Like