Ice warrior build updated 10/22

I love barbarian too that is great

1 Like

someday I want to make a Bleed Build with that 500% Bleed Bonus! with 7 Epic Bleed DMG affix & 6 Blistering, a Fire Build with Immolate would shred monsters. or all that Bleed on an Ice & Frostbiting or Shock & High Voltage would also do crazy Bleed DMG.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking plus the torrent bonus or something

1 Like

lol! so much DMG! run, weak little monsters, run!

2 Likes

i have a warrior proc build with a same concept you want to make but I used crushing flames bonus instead
with vampiric touch.

2 Likes

using Crushing Flame & Berserker Bonus takes up 5 Set Affixes total to activate. Demonic & Vampiric Touch can both be rolled with Amethyst and both Sets are also on Pets. this would make a devastating Bleed Build that looks like it could go to high floors, especially if you used lots of Blistering and a few Bleed DMG affixes.

2 Likes

I’m thinking of improving my build with a fabled eternal with 10000 weapon dmg 2000 percent weapon dmg 10000 ice dmg and possibly other stuff. I’m on floor 1505 right now m3

1 Like

Love the build. make warriors great again :smile: . Pretty good take for a frozen build on warrior. Even the haunting bonus, epiphany bonus dps and more. Only thing , why no momentum fset or all that move speed. Knights charge alone 25%-50% with hero pts as well, zealous talent 20%. Could save some slots used form 15% MS as well.
A Mythic like brutal with deadly strike, empyrean amulet. maybe a set like permafrost.
Though even with this missed out, great job for how far this climbs, just a testament for that alone.
Elements set is a interesting choice too, love the rare void pet.

Maybe a special name should be for it. Frozen Knight?