IceBerg build (bow) 2.3 ver

WEEEEE! :slight_smile:

*edit
@spongee27
Bought in the store by the way;)

1 Like

The just saw your comment about testing Dodge over cap with path finder. I am also curios about pve vs PvP. Let’s say 60% Dodge cap witch I have but then you switch to PvP all your stats are reduced. Could I for exa!ple put dodge on my obsidian for every item would really only put you at like 60%ish in PvP. Does it work like that? Sorry I feel like this is going yo be hard to understand. Like 2 obsidian at Dodge 30%x2=cap of 60 but in PvP it’s only like 11% or what ever. So in theory could you want to stack shit tons of dodge so after PvP reduces you have a normal pve dodge %? And wtf is the difference between ar and resist it doesn’t seem like they are ohyscal/ elemental dmg but one of them reduces more in the formulas. I havnt tried a full build with reality stacking to much of one. But it seems HP just totally beats bbboth of them by a land slide your better off just5 swaping most of your affixxs for HP (total HP/HP/ fauns. At and resist seems almost completlyy useless. 20khp with 2k resist and 400k ar will lose to 25/30k HP 0 resist/ar all day Long

I always try to buy the white quality items from vendor they are dirt cheap and I get tons of crystal/eternal items out of them same with PvP chest . converting 10leg to 1 eternal for 10mil gold is just a joke. Most the time I open 5 o get at least 1-2 crystal/ eternal items. And 10mil gold that’s not the most instant easy thing to get and just for 1 garentee most likely not worth using eternal that your are most likely going to convert to a uber high crystal(topaz at best if your as lucky as I am) but I’ll be damned before I waste that much gold on something like that. And as I said before I’m #1 fan of dumb ideas

@Gummy dodge build on pvp is not worth cuz the value is very low and trophy affix got accuracy which also reduce dodge of foes. It better to be semitank/tank while having decent dmg if u wna climb the top at pvp… dont worry its always good to xperiment and try out some new ideas that comes to ur mind… after tons of xperimenting ul gain enough knowledge to be much better compare to b4… keep it up mate

That’s kinda what I’ve been starting to think that was also partiallupy an example but what about defence/resist i don’t see them being very different at least when looking st the formula in codex but weather I have 12k resist all or litterallly 12 things seem to be the same. And defence 10k vs 150k just don’t notice a difference its like total HP/fauns and a small balance of procs/DMG seems to be the only way to go I think my team name is Gumy and toons names are Melvin/gummy/puddle I’m sure you’ve seen me around eternal legue with completely different build each time lol

1 Like

Bah I just want dodge and block so bad though the chance to completely negate dmg but I agree its down to like 10% chance and I’m a guy that has no luck for anything so I hate RNG (random # generator) lol

1 Like

@Gummy ya i think ive seen ur name b4 in pvp… im not really updated… i havent played pvp again for now.

@Wack u are one lucky guy. im gonna farm that bow

@Gummy
How does that work exactly? You buy the white items and disenchant them, and sometimes high-end crystals comes out of it?

No I think its the same as monster drops. You buy white and its almost never white in my inventory usually at least epic. It just upgrades it. Figured it out on one of my ascention lvls all the sudden had a crystal leg and 2 eternals from like 5 items. If you have the ascention upgrade for vender im pretty sure they sell for more then they cost anyway

I finally got it !!!

3 Likes

@Liandri
So even though your Stat screen caps out at 60%, by having 70% or more atk-speed bonus on your gear, you activate the bonus from epiphany?

1 Like

@Wack yup

Awesome. Thank you:)

1 Like

@roykiyoy

My first attempt at a craft on the ring ended up with this affix:

You recon its worth finishing the craft with mythic affix, etc, when it rolled ‘deadly strike’ when its not in your original set-up, or should I make the attempt on another ring.
Dunno if there’s one of the crystal affixes you got, that you recon could be switched with deadly strike? :slight_smile:

@Wack hmm then switch Aspd.crystal affix then dont use ephipany bonus. Though my setup w/ ephipany bonus has higher dps.

Thnx for the suggestion:) but I won’t change that - the whole thought process behind epiphany bonus is one of the things I like about this build.
Also, I already made this;) :

On top of that, I don’t mind grinding in this game, as long as there is a goal. At the moment, for me, it is an upgrade to this bow to Ilvl 100:

Also my base for the ring was the warrior legend ring Rozenzi - can farm for both the axe/bow and the ring at floor lvl 100+
SO - plenty of stuff to do/off I to get items/crystals for the next attemt;)

Big fan of this build btw! I’m using it solely for my hireling at the moment - grouping enemies with my tank warrior w. taunt.

1 Like

@Wack glad to help out. Just keep farming and youll finish it as well as being able to experiment on diff builds.

i found the travesty but it only legend. need to farm the eternal. got the eternal map but no good affix

@spongee27 this build is.ineffective due to new mechanics in stealth in the latest patch. Go to this thread for 2.4.5 iceberg bow version
Rogue and wiz end game build 2.5