[Idea] highest damage record

From above it just about highest damage.

i found it really annoying to open my eyes as big ad i can to monitoring the highest damage i do especially when i test build.

This Highest damage slot should be in crown symbol (ranking slot) but this not permanent record… every floor we play it will reset back. the point is only to check the highest damage deal on 1 floor…

The system will overwrite previous damage if it higher than before…

Wouldn’t it be more interesting to have an average value of your dmg per floor? :dieter:

it good but wouldn’t it lead to misunderstanding if the player play in packsize map mean it do more damage to more mobs. and if player claim that he play in normal map. the value will seem like not relevant right.?

something like from PvP where we can see overall/average scores on dmg dealt, dmg reduced, etc…

How about showing those statistics while the game is paused?

it good but wouldn’t it lead to misunderstanding if the player play in packsize map mean it do more damage to more mobs. and if player claim that he play in normal map. the value will seem like not relevant right.?[/quote]

Don’t really understood what you said but if you’re afraid to not be enough accurate if you’re playing against a lot of monsters, it’s actually the opposite :
To have a more accurate “average dmg” value, you’ve to encounter more monsters :dieter:

Example :

1 monster hit for 100k dmg = average dmg = 100k
2 monsters hit for 60k dmg and 120k dmg = average dmg = 90k (more accurate)
3 monsters hit for 60k dmg, 80k dmg and 110k dmg = average dmg = 83k (more accurate)
and so on…

The only problem about it would be about AoE’s skills which would be less accurate regarding to the number of monsters packed, yeah, but average dmg would still be more accurate than “the highest hit” :dieter:

PS : To check our dmg, i’ve already suggested a training dummy, everyone said “+1” even Steiger, so I think it’ll be a future feature, which could be very usefull to know our dmg :dieter:

+1 for average damage!

That’s nice to test our build through the entire map and not to check our lucky shot.
Although both could be implemented on pause menu.

it good but wouldn’t it lead to misunderstanding if the player play in packsize map mean it do more damage to more mobs. and if player claim that he play in normal map. the value will seem like not relevant right.?[/quote]

Don’t really understood what you said but if you’re afraid to not be enough accurate if you’re playing against a lot of monsters, it’s actually the opposite :
To have a more accurate “average dmg” value, you’ve to encounter more monsters :dieter:

Example :

1 monster hit for 100k dmg = average dmg = 100k
2 monsters hit for 60k dmg and 120k dmg = average dmg = 90k (more accurate)
3 monsters hit for 60k dmg, 80k dmg and 110k dmg = average dmg = 83k (more accurate)
and so on…

The only problem about it would be about AoE’s skills which would be less accurate regarding to the number of monsters packed, yeah, but average dmg would still be more accurate than “the highest hit” :dieter:

PS : To check our dmg, i’ve already suggested a training dummy, everyone said “+1” even Steiger, so I think it’ll be a future feature, which could be very usefull to know our dmg :dieter:[/quote]
+1 to dummy. and i think about statistics like pvp as lord suggest will be great too for average damage in campaign mode/floor

Yeah, pvp’s stats would be useful for players not necessary but not useless tho :dieter:

oh forgot. maybe statistics of average damage for all sort damage like primary, special, element DoT, bleed, since some ppl build just focus on certain damage source,. so that probably help to measure their themes or focus damage source

Just want to share my damage in pvp.