Ideas for my 1st concept team. Seeking Advice

having hireling adds 100% drop rate inc if i was not mistaken.(not shown on stat page)

ephipany affix does not inc +all set rank only stat caps. so highest would be 5 w/2x+2all set affix.

Yes. I understood how epiphany had no effect on+sets. I meant what GF, Luck, and item drops % should I strive to hit on one toon playing with a hireling on mythic 3? I don’t know the exact target numbers before the 25% from epiphany 5 soo…

Thanks for helping advance my understanding of the game.

Unrelated screenshot uploaded as a test. Check that suicidal Glass Cannon, lol.

Ive been trying to get ather spark for a few days now. Still no luck but I’m not going to give up

I’m pretty sure you don’t want to use this one. I keep it as an oddity.

i think 850%+ for luck 250% droprate 1000%+GF. hero skil fortune stats go beyond cap.

I’d convert it to pistols. I thought it be good with my perma stealth build

Holy smokes. Looks like I’ll have to phase out eternals to hit those numbers. Thanks!

Push the limit AND 90%+ Glass Cannon together seems like a recipe for disaster.

I’d agree but with a 1000+ regen amulet and perma stealth keeping me from being hit I think I’d actualy beable to survive :slight_smile:

Believe me. I’d ship it to you if I could. But that thing is being converted along with the rest of the clutter once I build my gold back up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lucky you I’ve not had any luck even geting one in three days :confused: not even a normal one :frowning:

You could always ask a dev if they could add it to my cloud save. They could also take my two rubies from my account and put them into yours :slight_smile: EVERYBODY WINS let’s get them to do this we are onto a real plan here I’ll even throw in 1.5 mil as a gesture of my good will. Come on devs read this and let’s make a deal :slight_smile:

Lol.

1 Like

@Thentheresthisguy u dont need to use eternals just ned 2xluck 225% 2xgoldfind 225%. all gears w/ fortune mythstone. if stiil lack luck or gf just add epic affixes 75%. also use nature luckb(25%) or greed(goldfind25%)
and also lvl 30+ hero skill fortune helps a lot and fortunate perk add 200%luck/gf/pick up radius(forgot the exact distance).

1 Like

I meant phase out the eternals I’m using in favour of items I can place crystal Affixes into. I think my nadroji neck and the eternalized flintlock are non crystal eternals. They’ll need replacing eventually.

1 Like

ah my bad so what u meant by phase out wass converting all ur eternals for crystals. ya just add crystal affix in ur eternal flintlock and hat using obsidian preferable luck or goldfind % @Thentheresthisguy