Ignis Slightly too strong

What do you think should be done about Ignis?

• Keep him as is.
  • Decrease his damage slightly
  • Decrease his movement speed a little bit
  • Decrease his health a good amount
  • Decrease his Attack Speed a little bit

0 voters

With low resistance, Ignis is almost impossible.

For example, my wizard was doing Ignis (Act IV - Rare) on ep 3 with only 50% of damage reduced.
The Wizard would sometimes get killed in 1 hit with max health (a little less than 5000). I understand you wanted to make Ignis difficult, but the damage he does is rather insane.
If you decreased Ignis’s damage by 2%, that would make him A LOT easier. Other than that, I have little difficulty playing. Dont make casualer play too frustrating - balance the game out a bit!

By definition, this kind of game (hack n slash, or diablo’s like) aren’t for casual players…

Also, you’ve to work on your stuff to beat Ignis, it takes few seconds to kill him to me… you just have to explore the different set effects and affixes and work on your stuff.

Easy for you to say.
I have parts of Ascendent, Bloodmagic, Bloodknight, Momentum, Astral Summoner, Electrified, and Permafrost.

I also got Pandora, Fate’s Traversity, Ember Glow, and Ignis Bane

as for me, I have played the whole 200 lvl with Enemy Power 8. things are not about good items or hears or how much dollars spent in it. I surely die with a single ignis fire orb blast on lvl 200. but I don’t have to worry, I have my critical up to 30m. so don’t brag about it, and ENJOY the game.

sorry if you’re offended.

I find him a lot easier with the glove weapon using only twister

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ahaha… Maybe I need to share my expertise on this one… Killing Ignis in a blink of an eye… :smile:

[quote=“Ircher”]Easy for you to say.
I have parts of Ascendent, Bloodmagic, Bloodknight, Momentum, Astral Summoner, Electrified, and Permafrost.

I also got Pandora, Fate’s Traversity, Ember Glow, and Ignis Bane[/quote]

The problem is that you’re relying too much on legend items.
You’ve to make a mix between legend items AND epic items that you’ve forged yourself with some wanted affixes.
So no, iit’s not “easy for me to say”, I just spent many hours on the forging system, downloading/uploading my data, to get epic items with 6 epic affixes (and rerolled to the best stats they could get).

And it’s kinda normal that the LAST boss is difficult… you can grind the 150 first floor with random stuff found along the game… to get the last boss (and with the ep8) you’ve to start thinking about builds/combos, and improve your stuff, that’s how this kind of game work :wink:

Same goes for me, even with hours and hours spent on the game, i’m still dying in 1-2 shots at Ignis (and 200+ floors), even if i’m dealing 8m per seconds with twisted, sometimes you’ve to make a choice : build tanky or damage… can’t have both ;D

[quote]I find him a lot easier with the glove weapon using only twister
[/quote]
Someone clever here, for the monotargeting, twisted is the best affixe imo, that’s why i’m using it :smile:

[quote]Ahaha… Maybe I need to share my expertise on this one… Killing Ignis in a blink of an eye… :smile:
[/quote]

Well, if you wanna share it to new players, do it, but don’t brag about how fast you can kill it, without telling them how, otherwise I don’t get the point saying that, except to show off :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”]
Well, if you wanna share it to new players, do it, but don’t brag about how fast you can kill it, without telling them how, otherwise I don’t get the point saying that, except to show off [/quote]

Ahaha, I will not share how I do it but I will share them some tips about Ignis… Every player has to explore this game deep since every player has a different playing style.

[quote=“Ircher”]With low resistance, Ignis is almost impossible.

For example, my wizard was doing Ignis (Act IV - Rare) on ep 3 with only 50% of damage reduced.
The Wizard would sometimes get killed in 1 hit with max health (a little less than 5000). I understand you wanted to make Ignis difficult, but the damage he does is rather insane.
If you decreased Ignis’s damage by 2%, that would make him A LOT easier. Other than that, I have little difficulty playing. Dont make casualer play too frustrating - balance the game out a bit![/quote]

Ignis is the noobest of all bosses i swear… Here are some tips:

1. At the beginning of the stage, “FUSE” with Ignis as soon as possible… (you’re a wizard so you can do this with the blink skill unlike warrior that has to run in order to do the job)… There, even he is attacking, the space between the two of you is not enough for him to touch you. Meaning, you are untouchable if u fuse with him early.
  2. After fusing, cast all attacks you can do to damage him. ( “PROCS” are better with this one since you are a wizard )
  3. If Ignis is not yet dead he will step backwards and cast fireball and there will be a FIRE COLUMNS in a circular shape, the stage is BIG so again, BLINK as fast as you could at his back.
  4. Damage is a big deal with this one, Increase your damage if want this tip to be successful…

I agree with the fact that Ignis isn’t the hardest boss.
Ofc the “lava levels” are the hardest with “ice levels” because of the falling meteors (can’t count the number of dailies deaths due to those)
But the strongest Boss are the Snake (electric) and the Troll (ice), because they One shot and they are hard to dodge

[quote=“xmarks”][quote=“Diieter”]
Well, if you wanna share it to new players, do it, but don’t brag about how fast you can kill it, without telling them how, otherwise I don’t get the point saying that, except to show off [/quote]

Ahaha, I will not share how I do it but I will share them some tips about Ignis… Every player has to explore this game deep since every player has a different playing style.

[quote=“Ircher”]With low resistance, Ignis is almost impossible.

If you decreased Ignis’s damage by 2%, that would make him A LOT easier. Other than that, I have little difficulty playing. Dont make casualer play too frustrating - balance the game out a bit![/quote]

Ignis is the noobest of all bosses i swear… Here are some tips:

1. At the beginning of the stage, “FUSE” with Ignis as soon as possible… (you’re a wizard so you can do this with the blink skill unlike warrior that has to run in order to do the job)… There, even he is attacking, the space between the two of you is not enough for him to touch you. Meaning, you are untouchable if u fuse with him early.
  2. After fusing, cast all attacks you can do to damage him. ( “PROCS” are better with this one since you are a wizard )
  3. If Ignis is not yet dead he will step backwards and cast fireball and there will be a FIRE COLUMNS in a circular shape, the stage is BIG so again, BLINK as fast as you could at his back.
  4. Damage is a big deal with this one, Increase your damage if want this tip to be successful…[/quote]

One thing: Im primarily a Warrior, that was an example.
Also, I recently cleared floor 100 at ep 4 (probably do it higher), and Ignis at ep 3.
One warrior is Arcane & shock, my other is fire, ice, and shock (I love Fate’s Traversity).
My dps is in the 50k’s

There’s no poll option to buff him?? :smile: :smiling_imp:

lol, sorry.
Anyway, the worm is pretty predictable imo.

Don’t need, the 200+ floors are already insane ! :smile:

I use Bloodknight (1 piece for Act Bosses, 2 for everything else), and Fate’s Traversity.
Im on floor 107 and am having trouble with floor bosses that have Haunting and/or explosive.
Any tips here? Besides use epic items cuz i dont got that money.
Also, when did the respawn here price jump from 7500 to 75000?

[quote=“Ircher”]I use Bloodknight (1 piece for Act Bosses, 2 for everything else), and Fate’s Traversity.
Im on floor 107 and am having trouble with floor bosses that have Haunting and/or explosive.
Any tips here? Besides use epic items cuz i dont got that money.
Also, when did the respawn here price jump from 7500 to 75000?[/quote]

You don’t need that much money, there are many tuto on the forum on “how to get perfect items”, you just need time and motivation! :smile:

About the respawn I think it’s related to your level, i’m not sure, long time i’m lvl max… Or maybe related to the floor, test it :smiley:

You’re playing mage or warrior? it’s easy to avoid arcanes with a teleport mage ;D

Personally, being lvl 99 and having completed lvl 200, I would prefer a random boss rather than simply an “Ignis Loop”. That way it would give players the incentive to create well rounded armor and weapons rather than simply ice, ice baby … I’ve been ice so long, I am now referring to my character as the “Robert Van Winkle Project”!

Doing Maps ( in patch 1.4.4 ) will hopefully address the monotony :smile:

Well firstly I hope the upload/download issues will be fixed :smile:

Ahaha… I feel you bro… :smile:

Related to your level, the respawn price is (your level + 1) x 1000…

Sir, why the leaderboards for the highest floor is for every Enemy Power… Can it be just EP8?.. 8 leaderboards for highest floor is just too much…