Ignore resist question

Hey guys,

Im currently on map 256 with my warrior on difficulty 3 or whatever its called ( forgot it).
I can not complete most of the Maps i get because i simpely cant do enough damage. I Am prettty sure it is because i cant deal with the enemy resists. It just takes way too long to kill the cartographer.
I know there is a ignore resist stat on certain items. I was wondering on what kind of items they are available.
Only legendaries? And if so what item slot?

Im currently working towards the Effective Mythic item. Does that do the same thing as ignore resist or is it different?

Thanks in advance.

I’m not sure that the Effective Mythic is working correctly. I used to have a chest piece with the “Ignore resists” effect, which I replaced with the “Effective” mythic, and I haven’t seen any change in damage. Am I missing something?

Sorry, this doesn’t answer your question. It’s just an issue that might be relevant.

[quote=“Nirovora”]Hey guys,

Im currently on map 256 with my warrior on difficulty 3 or whatever its called ( forgot it).
I can not complete most of the Maps i get because i simpely cant do enough damage. I Am prettty sure it is because i cant deal with the enemy resists. It just takes way too long to kill the cartographer.
I know there is a ignore resist stat on certain items. I was wondering on what kind of items they are available.
Only legendaries? And if so what item slot?

Im currently working towards the Effective Mythic item. Does that do the same thing as ignore resist or is it different?

Thanks in advance.[/quote]
Normaly Ignore resist is only at legend items, but with crystals you can put it on whatever item you want. With a little bit luck of course. I would suggest you to increase your block chance and use horn sprint with ice element.

I’m interested in the answer to this as well. I was working towards a build with Ignore Resist, but considered changing that for Effective - if it acted like an improved version of Ignore Resist. If, however, it increases damage after resists are considered, Ignore Resist would likely be better.

I am now at 315 stage but my problem is how to enter in PvP…

Nice digging skills you have :wink:

1 Like