Im casting my vote for the greatest player of dungeon quest ever

@Golem … Its you

2 Likes

The smartest and knowledgeable DQ player hehe

3 Likes

I would vote for @Mr_Scooty or @cronos4321 , or some of the other players who shared a lot of what they learned from DQ. one thing I’m good at is figuring out the changes from older builds with newer Patches I still get good info from their posts. plus, I’m still learning how a lot of stuff works.

I just tested Adventurer Mythic on my Ascending Team, as I only have a few levels to go, and don’t plan on Ascending my last 3 Characters. it looks like it doesn’t work when placed on the Hireling, but when on the Main, both benefit from the experience you get from picking up Gold.

I have an idea using Plagued (8) on an Elementalyst Wizard with 4-6 Blight.

3 Likes

@Golem & @Mr_Scooty for me.

4 Likes

@Golem Nuique , mr scooty and everyone else are great pvp players and im guessing im on the list. Basicaly both had faith in me. But you know the game. Hence the nomination. Wear the accolade with pride pal :sunglasses:

2 Likes

actually, I know more about the PVE side of DQ (most of that with Wizard, then Rouge, and a little of Warrior, for now), and enough of PVP to help beginners and early PVP veterans. I need more experience in PVP. :rofl: my best PVP is an Equivalence build, and then a bunch of Epic affix builds. I haven’t gotten past Eternal Division 5 yet. and since then, Mr_Scooty has done his big Immortal Build reveals. so now I have a higher wall to climb in PVP :crying_cat_face: .

2 Likes