I'm pretty new can anyone help me out?

Hello guys, I downloaded this game today but I can’t get any dropped items. I don’t know is this a stupid question or not but I don’t have any idea.

Keep killing things… LOTS of things… lol

2 Likes

read codex

1 Like

Learn from me. Jk , take your time.

Experiment with affixes, crystals , legends and the game mechanics. Focus on farming wherever possible to make sure you can afford more things , maybe learn how each affix works and how it can all add p as well as the caps for them and what skills you enjoy using.

Find your playstyle and build your gear around it.

I mean feel free to ask questions here in forums and anywhere else to clear up doubts and also learn something new. Then there’s some great guides to really help get you very far.

Also if you built something but not sure how you want to improve or want feedback, you can post a build for feedback and learn from peoples suggestions for improvement and learning in general.

1 Like

Btw @panpajic , to increase chances of drops , use a hirling if possible , have fortune hero points as high as possible for higher item drops and generally add as much item drops possible. Use high difficulty but not too high that you take forever if you’re a beginner to increase luck and gold find for better loot .

Hirling alone gives a bonus 100% item drops and that’s pretty big. Fortune 20 can give 50% item drops and you can add it by certain legends , legend affix or mythstone affix also . luck and gold find via crystal affix or epic affix or even normal affix if you only get that. You don’t have to buy a hirling but it can be recommended as its a huge help to you and the help to developers who are awesome.

1 Like

when you first start playing, you wont get very many drops, maybe 0-8 per map? when you get better equipment, or make equipment that is specifically for farming loot, you could end up getting over 300 items per map.

play DQ to get a feel for the game.
read the Codex and the DQ Forums to see what other players have learned and shared with other players.
experiment with crystals and myth stones to see how they change and affect your game play.
don’t let Delete Character take control of your game.
random drops are ok in the early game, you can customize your items later after you learn a little more about the game.
pets are fun, and add 6 more affix slots for your characters benefit, in addition to their special natures (an ability each pet has that can help you in your journey through DQ

welcome to DQ @panpajic.

2 Likes

I found the solution and solved it. Apparently my game glitched out so I deleted and reinstalled the game. Now everything works fine. Thanks for your answers and help. And what was I mean is items were dropping but when I walk over those I couldn’t pick up.

2 Likes

ouch, that is a terrible glitch. glad you were able to get the game working properly again.

2 Likes