I'm ready for the second slot

Hello mga pilipino gamers" i can make my owned. :muscle::muscle: duplicate for my next slot.

5 Likes

aha!

2 Likes

Hahahaa

Pre pinoy din ako bat di gumagana pag globe gamit ko?. Palaging insufficient credit daw eh 80 pesos na Yung load ko nun eh

have you decided which Class for your 2nd slot? or are you testing to see which one goes well as Hireling with Wizard? 2 Hero Slots for Twice the Fun with DQ!!!

My second char are warrior sir.

1 Like

nice. I am currently Ascending a Rogue & Warrior Team. I have played with a Rogue before I switched to Wizard, but I didn’t like Warrior when I first started playing DQ, so I have a lot of learning to do while I Ascend.

@kiane_zaine oohh bro’ 3-0 the build
Of @Itsmercy are not done yet! So you kiane are legendary player vs this new playazz are very not mached with you now. Hahaha take a year…
(Aba malay mo baka umasinso balang araw lagot ka.)

2 Likes

Teacher @Golem Hi Sir. allway you thier to teach every new payer Ina game always. Hahhaa i so very proud of you sir . (god blessed)…

3 Likes

You only need 3 character slots. After that it’s equipment management :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

well, it was never my intention to get a second Character Slot, but it was so hard to choose a Class when I only had one Slot that eventually I got a second one, then a third, then I think I went crazy and got the last three, and the Auto Map and extra storage space, and then a few Vanity items…golly, I feel like an ad for DQ!!!

2 Likes

Which is better tandem in dungeon, Warrior + Rogue or Warrior + wiz? I am a warrior user and plan for hireling… Suggestions :slight_smile:

Give the old man a try.

1 Like

I’m only good with wizard.

1 Like

A close range character (e.g. Warrior) with either a wizard or rogue who are long range attackers.

if you look around the Forums, you see all kinds of Main & Hireling combo’s.

it all boils down to play style and what Skills your Characters are using. both close range, both long range, one long & one short range, medium range, a mix of all ranges, A.I. settings for Hireling, not to mention Sets & Affixes used. you can even use 2 of the same Class!

I personally would use Warrior as Hireling and Rogue or Wizard as main, as I don’t really like using Warriors as much as I like using Wizards & Rogues. at least in DQ.

1 Like

I totally agree with @Golem

@DuDono I have played wizards for 2 years. That’s my comfort zone. But when you play other classes you learn loads. I now think I am actually a bloody good rogue. :sunglasses:

1 Like

So i would choose wizard, and i will use my warrior as my hireling for wizard.