Improve my stuff

Here are my 2 primary weapons, Can you tell me which items i Can use and how i Can improve it for more power
(Sorry for my spelling, i’m young and french :joy:)

Little correction, i changed my skull :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’d recommend your MH to be Defiant and your OH to be Arcanist. Defiant is essential for when you want to venture to floors 400 onwards and Arcanist beefs your damage for each enemy affected by the your attacks. Naroji is a must for set numbers, farm between floors 150 - 200 till you manage to get Defiant and Naroji. Arcanist you can obtain trough a crystal affex. Once you have Defiant I recommend you surf to floor 500 on very easy so that high level crystal drops are an availability. Note; Rare legends like Defiant and Naroji you NEVER get rid of, you’ll regret it for the sake of advancemet and the Rate at which your hero does.

1 Like

Ok thank you.
I REALLY have to reach floor :joy:
Can you say to me what is the buff of deviant.

1 Like

This is one of my builds, it works relatively well for the arena as well as the sole purpose of farming but it’s still incomplete.

1 Like

Ok ty.
This build work with wand and skull ?

I usually use this headpiece but it was mostly for shites and giggles. It works though, I just find that ethereal drain works really well. But Harmony, the myyhic, is outstandingly good for my build. So I’m losing out by not using it, really. But I plan to make a new headpiece with harmony and the according set affex.

1 Like

Ok, really really thank for your tips, i’m new and this game is soooo big !
But the community is very cooool and not toxic so it’s very funny to play :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I find that orbs work better than skull shields, wizards have a talent for an amulet that allow you to have a skull shield proc. Teleport is just too good. Defiant works with a wand yes. If you find a defiant set piece for a different class you can uses Jasper crystal to change it to your desired class. Reference your codex and always refer to your dictionary. It really will make it easier and it’s pretty straight forward and down to the point. All sets and their affexis are in detail too.

1 Like

No problem man. Happy farming. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Ok i’m gonna test with Orb

Ty :joy::sob:

You can use an amber crystal to change the skills of your MH\OH if you really want to. It rerolls randomly so you can use it repeatedly (if you have a couple) till you land on the skill that suits you best. As you can see I’ve altered mine for each weapon. Twister is insanely good and for the arena. I highly recommend it for easier, manageable farming on challenge maps that have a high “pack size”. Which means more monsters will spawn. Good for item drop rate and exp. farming. As well as gold.

That’s all I can really offer you in advice for now, till you manage to farm up a bit.

1 Like

I knew it for the pack size, and amber crystal are the rare or ultra rare crystals ?
I tried the orb in PvP and this is useless with the storm because there is the knockback
And Can you tell me which of those 2 rings is better ?

Your eternal fortuna is a must keep at this stage of the game. You will see that as you progress and your hero becomes stronger the orb becomes more efficient and allows you to scale the map quicker, given that you have focused in the areas your hero is most beneficial in. For me and what I’m currently built with, it’s procs. I spammed as many as I could while focusing MH and OH DPS and critical DMG. When you’re ready to ascend - and I highly suggest you do ASAP, I’d looked into investing in the dealer perk first rather than item rarity or luck for drops. The gold yo make selling off scrap will allow you to reach your second ascension effortlessly and by then you can look into either the treasured or fortune perk. Spend time on your codex and fimiliarise yourself with your forever on go I g feats and your dictionary. It has all the information you need. Till you reach that point of the game, I can’t really share any “tricks” of the trade. Besides… You’ll learn from the mistakes you make. I stuffed my hero up plenty enough. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Ok ty
And for the Farming, i rush on mythic or very easy ?

Cosmic orb is pretty good for farming with your MH. Nova is useful with your OH to go a long with it. It works in the arena too. I tend to use rockblast with staffs, arc for swords or sometimes cosmic orb but with my wands I always use cosmic orb. Swords pump pierce DMG and staffs lean towards AoE. Wands are single targeted with rapid fire - unless you’ve maxed multi attack (4) in which case it divides your extra APS which is also capped at (4) - into four individual shots. Cosmic orb eliminates the problem of not targeting enough enemies with every attack. I’d say you should rush for the mythic “effective” which is for a ring. It’s the foundation of all DMG types you’ll be pumping. Afterwards, then go for the MH and OH mythics. You can find the mythic recipes at DQ fandom via google search. It should be the first link and with every mythic and all its components detailed for you in order.

1 Like

Ok thank you very much :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: