Infinity Warrior

yes. chest talent 30 (75% crit dmg)

haha.Thanks :grin:

when I looked at this Warrior on paper, it looked terrible. then I watched the video and said ‘wow! I want a Warrior like that!’ @jangcheol thank you for sharing an amazing build.

you’re welcome😁

1 Like

Not over 350% crit DMG no, unless you add epiphany or so. 350% crit DMG is max cap.

Another awesome warrior build!

Frozen and CF ftw.

hi~
When 3.0 was updated in Korea
frozen + crushing fames + 100%block build
I made that build first.:grinning:

1 Like

Awesome!

Why not post it here early tho xD

I’m sorry. I’m not good at English…:cry:
Korean site Naver DQ cafe operators are also not good at English…
So it’s not easy to leave a post on the forum.

2 Likes

I’m still writing a Google Translator. ㅜㅜ

Thats too bad…

I wonder if your talent (sharpened) will work. Because you didnt use neither axe nor sword on your weapons… Because Sharpened talent stated that it gives a crit DMG with axe and sword…

1 Like

Yep. I doubt sharpened will end up working on weapons other than axe and sword by any weird bug or anything. It’s true that it works only with sword and axe. That crit DMG gain however isn’t the best way to deal with their lower BWD however.

What is BWD?

Base weapon damage, after you have taken the weapons core damage, increased it by any WD on gear and the skill cast, you have BWD

Say a hammer, around 10’000 core damage, i have WD+100% and WD+5000,
10’0002 +5000=25’000
Then i cast throw sword (800% MH) 25000
8=200’000 BWD, for that attack then times any elem damage gives you damage before resists

2 Likes

OK I get it…

Don’t forget power 99 if a person uses it :wink: . Seriously though , you’re correct and did a wonderful job of explaining it. :thumbsup: .

저도 한국사람인대 이 게임 어디서 부터 시작하나요? 비슷하게 만들고 싶은대 지금 막 시작해서 어디서부터 시작해야될지 몰르겟어요~