Insolence skull drop

hi im looking for insolencr skull so i can use jasper to make it a horn for my warrior.

is it better to hunt it at floor 200 m3 or in floor 350 m3 ?

thanks in advance

Floor 200. The minimum floor requirement will always be better for specific items because the item pool increases as you increase floor number.

1 Like

noted sir thanks for helping

Sure thing, man. Check here for a good bearing on a few things:

perfect roll

did you jasper it ? how lucky you are turned into a horn and it was supposed to be a hatchet. Defiant item with Sprint and torrent so sick.

Also your eternal map smells good. Wahahaha

skull(wiz) - horn(war) - trap(rog)

hatchet(war) - manashield(wiz) - mirror(rog)

Ahh ok.

how long did you farm for insolence skull ?

There’s no problem farming those Insolence. Just max your Luck % and increase your Ultra-rare legend find via Nadroji set affix (with Treasured perk) after that, finding it will be easy af. I have tons of them in my bags and got bored of the drops already.

this luck sir ?

1 Like

Yes. That’s it. With Fortunate Perk it should reach 850%. If want it to go beyond cap use Epiphany to reach out an average of 1012% together with the hireling.

as of the moment i only have 825% luck for drops

You might also try equipping the Hunter Mythic on one of your rings then just bounce from map to map killing only Epic+ monsters from shrines. Just a tip to possibly help you speed up the finds

thanks sir this is what ive benb doing since i read your guide maybe im just not that lucky

When you get the Enshrined ascension perk it’ll go quicker. I learned not to dilly dally at all once the epics are killed move on asap and I didn’t bother killing the Cartographers since they’re often far away from the shrines

yes sir actually i think i already killed 3 mythics on the process of hunting insolence skull still no luck

Make sure then that you have Nadroji equipped and of course max your Luck and Item Find %s. Buy lots (15-25 at a time) of floor 201 maps, ignore the affixes on them since they don’t matter for your purposes and just open-activate all shrines-kill & repeat.

I say Floor 201 because I never found out whether or not Legendary items that say e.g. “Found past Floor 200” meant that Floor #200 itself would be able to loot the item, so I always just went up 1 just in case. :slight_smile: