Insta-killed in Arena by "default" attack?

Exactly. Or, in my case, using a build that’s both good in PvP and PvE. That’s why I haven’t gone blinkstrike (that autocorrected to blinkered. That’s now my new name for that build) even though I know how OP it is in Arena.

so u mean ur type build is the best for pvp.? >_> there is always. always have another build to counter it.

No, lol, I’m not running blinkered (blinkstrike). Right now I’m running bulletstorm (mirror with jester’s, ect) because I like ranged in PvE. I switch out the mirror for Cornucopia because of the drop bonuses and that I don’t really need bulletstorm in PvE.

But you can’t have 1 build stomping every others ones, otherwise it’s what we call “overpowered” and it need to be “balanced” (=nerfed) :smile:

Well when saying “effective” I meant I won’t lose battles against AIs with bad builds but tricky setting. And I do get stopped by players with same or better level (quality, rarity) items. :pensive: Never managed to find an OP build.

You haven’t met Clogon my friend

When I check Clogon’s items, the affixes appear as +???, do you know why is that?

Eternal league players have their items blocked so they can keep it private.

1 Like

Yeah but eternal items will be visibles even in eternal league (to spot cheaters easily) :slight_smile: