Is it a bug or what?

Can you see the problem to this item?? The skill affix will/might be useless. Can you fix this?? :neutral_face:

The affixes, as the admins have said, are random based on your character’s luck. If you want it fixed, you’re gonna have to re-roll it.

The Legendex says ‘Random Affix’. It’s not a bug…check out the Legendex (guide manual for legendary items).

[quote=“aSar”]The Legendex says ‘Random Affix’. It’s not a bug…check out the Legendex (guide manual for legendary items).

[/quote]

+1 :geek:

Thanks Diieter. Just want to share what I’ve learned in game. Even here in forum I’m learning more new ideas knowledge, etc…

Looks closer at the picture.

Oh yeah. That’s a legend. No rerolling for that, then. But you could always try to farm another one.

I had a legendary with Blood Magic and the two random affixes were: MP regen and MP leech. Lol… It’s like I hit the unlucky lottery on that one. :smile:

I dunno, if you use it right, MP leech can be amazing. My mage uses it, and he actually regains mana by attacking. It can be fun to have essentially limitless mana.

Don’t worry, in the future you can ‘re-roll’ that affix :smile:

Why would you be unlucky? :wink: MP regen and leech will be converted to HP when you use a Blood Magic item.