Is it posible to use use your coins for something elce

I like playing dungeon quest but you can only use coins for enchanting,buying health/mana and a map. I think you should be able to use coins for more things. Maby to buy some small perks that can help in the game or maby even a low lvl wepon. I also think that if you can play online and do PVP battles that you can bet coins agenst eachother and the winner gets the coins. Thank you for reading. :smile:

You can also buy a few of the vanity times with gold as well. We are always trying to find new ways to use the in game resources, we will continue to work on it!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thank you for replying I didnt know you could do that. This helps me alot and you are doing a great job.:wink:

Will hero points have any further use? It would be cool if you could buy (boss shaped) pets with them.

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

Yup, we have been thinking of more ways to use hero points! More on this in a future patch.

[quote=ā€œcamyboy5ā€] I also think that if you can play online and do PVP battles [/quote] It would awesome if there could be a online co op mode for doing the dungeons/bosses with friends or maybe survival waves and everybody should get the same rewards because itā€™s a co op mode.
Your doing an great job, itā€™s my favourite phone game. :smiley:

Making an online mode is just really hardā€¦ I donā€™t expect it to come out in the near future. And the mechanics have to be right - the items and characters need balancing, thereā€™s still bugsā€¦ Itā€™s a HUGE task.

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk

[quote=ā€œshutnicā€]Making an online mode is just really hardā€¦ I donā€™t expect it to come out in the near future. And the mechanics have to be right - the items and characters need balancing, thereā€™s still bugsā€¦ Itā€™s a HUGE task.

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk[/quote]

This is basically the issue. However, we will try to get in features in the future that involve other, real people ( like trading, leaderboards, ladders, messaging, chat, etc ) to help build a community, and possibly help make DQ not feel so lonely :smile:

[quote=ā€œSteigerBoxā€][quote=ā€œshutnicā€]Making an online mode is just really hardā€¦ I donā€™t expect it to come out in the near future. And the mechanics have to be right - the items and characters need balancing, thereā€™s still bugsā€¦ Itā€™s a HUGE task.

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk[/quote]

This is basically the issue. However, we will try to get in features in the future that involve other, real people ( like trading, leaderboards, ladders, messaging, chat, etc ) to help build a community, and possibly help make DQ not feel so lonely :smile:[/quote]
I agree it does feel lonely. What keeps me going is Vexic and I calling each other and sending screen shots of gear back and forth!

You guys have an amazing start with DQ and the future will be exciting if things keep going like this.

I agree. Best game I have played on a mobile device. Iā€™m excited to be an early supporter. Well 5 months. Not too early. But glad to be here, and not going anywhere. You are all amazing. It seems Steiger doesnā€™t get enough credit too! I hear he is the coder. Alone? Amazing, even if He gets help. Amazing game. Thank you all for renewing my hope for games that you donā€™t HAVE to pay to play. Let me know how I can donate or contribute. In any way.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Yup steiger is the core programmer and jled is the core artist. We have other awesome gents that help us out as well but these two guys share most of the burden :smile:. For two guys they have done an outstanding job!!

I agree itā€™s an amazing game and I couldnā€™t of imagined it was programed by two people, thatā€™s even more amazing and itā€™s a free game! Keep on the great work you created an awesome game.

How To Donate ?? I donā€™t know how to use tapatalk ā€¦ :frowning:

one easy way to support the developers: support them by buying IAP in the game (Dungeon Quest) :smile: