Is the drop rate of pet Slime so low?

it has a random chance to get one

You need epiphany (5) on both characters in order to increase the cap to 1012% luck. I needed to get epiphany on both characters to get 350% item drops because if only 1 character got epiphany, i would only get 325% item drops, as well as the 931% luck. Since both of these farming affixes get averaged between the two characters, I guess thatā€™s why the caps donā€™t fully increase by 25% until I have epiphany on both gears. I think itā€™s probably intended though.

Hope that helps :blush:

1 Like

Still no luck with seeing a slime drop at all. Max luck. Even paid for a boost and not 1 slime. RNG gods hate me im sure

1 Like

I had already completed 2 ā€œKill 200 Enslaversā€ quests and both rewards were slimes. RNG gods hate me too, because I need normal legend pet with normal affix like Momentum, Defiant or Fauns gifts. I dont know why you care for slimes so much because only thing they do is that they change your element to other so I think it lowers your dmg output if you have your build concentrated on only 1 element.

1 Like

you guys are hardcore ā€¦ im jealous

when i started playing this i received already one slime

Its just that i would lije to see one drop. Im chasing an eternal pet eventually. I always like to collect everything in a game. Its why i keep playing this one. Cant put it down. Easy to play. Harder to master. But fun when stuff drops that i need for a build. I rely on the gurus on these forums for the game mechanics and just like to enjoy the game. So many build options.

1 Like

yeah your right

Did you read the effect of the Element set?

ā€œElements - 7.5% per rank on cast to trigger the same spell for free with a different Element.ā€

Getting 7.5% chance to double cast a spell is an amazing effect.

What makes you think that changing an attackā€™s element affects its damage?

2 Likes

Oh, thank you very much! I thought it was the same effect as Prismatic, but now I see, thanks again :smile:

For exapmle if you have +100% Fire DMG then your fire attacks are 2x stronger than your poison attacks. So changing your attacks element affects its damage only if you have some +ED% or +ED or sets like Inferno or Permafrost.

ED+ and ED% boost damage based on the element of your weapon actually so the only requirement is that your weapon be the right element even if the element is a different one when the skill is actually cast so prismatic, ascendant, and elements donā€™t actual reduce damage! :smile:

1 Like

Wow! :open_mouth: This is so big! Thank you very much for claifying this issue.

Glad I could help out I used too think the same thing before I was told about it :smile: :+1:

Can you tell me what is wrong with the description below? I wanna prevent misunderstandings like these.

Itā€™s not perfectly rolled.

jk :smiley:

It is entirely my fault, because I did not read the detailed description, only the red one, so I thought that it boosts only dmg that is of said element. Same thing happened to me with the ā€œ+1% Epic Enemiesā€ affix, because without the detailed description it doesnā€™t make sense to have 101% Epic Enemies on a map if there are only 1 to 10 epic enemies per map.

I now read the detailed descriptions, because I tend to interpret them in a completely different way, ie. ā€œ+20% Enemy Immuneā€ means that immune enemies are 20% more immune or ā€œ100% Enemy Dotā€ means that the enemy dot deals 100% more dmg.

Some people like me are just too hasty/stupid, so I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything you can do with it other than say ā€œRead the description and codex.ā€

You arenā€™t stupid, just a bit too quick to react. If you ever read a detail description that is confusing, please tell us about it so we can make it better!

1 Like