Is the possibility of getting eternal crystal legend pet >0%(more than zero percent) or =0%(no chance at all)?

I have just been wondering about this quite sometime now and I was just drooling just to imagine this possibility.

1 Like

Crystal legend or eternal crystal legend pets don’t exist at all. At least not yet.

1 Like

On that note fabled blade, etc,. Can’t be eternal crystal either, can they?

No.

1 Like

Thank you, twas curious.

1 Like

You can craft a crystal affix with obsidian on.

Not on an eternal. On other items, yes! Eternals with crystal affixes are manually found by drops of dust crafts.

Fabled Blade…
@att: Lmao, doesn’t work

What heck of logic is this

1 Like

Actually yes its possible. Only merlins imp pet can obtain a crystal affix though however its a bug and whenevr you do anything to the pet (equip, crystal, move bag slot) it looses its awesome affix and eventually learns a random epic affix

And if anyones wondering im not back yet, just bored right now :S

2 Likes

I know, I’ve crafted a couple with crystal affix.

Items that say they have a natural random epic affix cannot obtain crystal affixes (this was intended to prevent pets having crystal affixes) anything else can have its epic affixes upgraded to a crystal affix (one per item) even if its eternal, you just wont be able to re-role it though

2 Likes

In 6 months I found just one eternal pet

2 Likes

Lol you are already luck man, me over 1 year playing i only got 1. :expressionless:

2 Likes

Got 7 now :smile: .

1 Like

For best results… make it your mission

Obviously…

Too obvious

1 Like