Is this still doable in high floors?

Uploading: SVID_20210525_234030_1~2.mp4…

I’m currently using an arcanist plagued hybrid, spreading DoTs via skull shield, iceburn and explosive. Sadly I’m purely f2p and just came back playing so I don’t have a hireling.

3 Likes

Neat setup, you clearly can do floor 900 and that for me is a high floor enough…

1 Like

can you show us your build so we can see what else you have on your Items? that way we can give enough advice on any improvements or changes if needed, or even just a little tweaking. and as LK_Stradmore said, your Build is looking good on floor 900+.

although I am getting $ from using Google Opinion Rewards to spend in Google Play Store and now have all 6 Character Slots, My Wizard is soloing up the floors (currently 1800’s I think, M3) and also Farming. 3 slots of one Class each are on hold until I can make some PVP Builds, and am working on the last 2 (Rogue & Warrior), Ascending them as a Team for all 6 Perks.

originally, I didn’t have plans to spend any $ on any games, but Dungeon Quest is so good, I ended up buying lots of stuff in the Shop.

welcome back to DQ & the DQ Forums!

1 Like

MADLAD!

1 Like

if I did like some players and did 50+ floors a day, could be higher, but I don’t want to make DQ a Job instead of a Game. can’t wait until I get to 2000+. even higher!

also, can’t wait until I get a Farm Team working with the extra +100% Item Drop. having 2 Characters worth of DPS can only make Loot Drops better.

2 Likes

I have a build That can stand up to (idk yet) floor im currently at 3.3k floor now and ican still knockdown a carto injust few secs. Btw my build requires a hireling

3 Likes

may i know how you build ?

1 Like

I will reveal it soon . :grin:

1 Like

My problem here is that before plague and arcanist stacks up, mobs die via explosion already

3 Likes

that just means that you can keep Climbing Floors without a problem for awhile. good build.

2 Likes