It has to be ruptured

.semi pvp, i guess…

with a Bleed Build, Ruptured would be way better than Brutal. All attacks against a bleeding enemy gets +50% damage, which will happen a lot more often than waiting for a Deadly Strike & Brutal combo.

basically, your DPS in PVP will be better with Ruptured than Brutal.

Brutal is only good for Builds that don’t use Skilled, Ruptured, or Exposed Mythics or if you are looking for some good spike damage.

1 Like

.i know, im sorry…
.crap…

1 Like

I wasn’t reprimanding you, just giving my thoughts on what might be better.

1 Like

.it is what it is…
.well, the journey not ended yet so ill gather resources again…

1 Like

well, Brutal was my first Mythic ever and I thought it was the best!!! I even made sure to have +60% Critical & +60% Deadly Strike with +350% Crit Dmg… it helped me get my first Billion Damage.

but a few years ago, there were some questions about those other Chest Mythics, so I did the math and realized Brutal was really good, but the other 3 were better in certain builds when using Primary MH Skills (Skilled), Bleed (Ruptured), or Piercing attacks (Exposed).

I did some tests with Ruptured, Exposed, and Skilled. I found I really needed to think what I want the Build to do when using these Mythics, as they require different Crafting while dong the same thing, giving +50% Dmg!

1 Like

.got it…
.no regret, atleast i got fortune this morning…

2 Likes

Another Eternal imp?? What’s your secret?

1 Like

.eternal stinger’s fortune hammer… :laughing:

1 Like

I’m maxed out with eternalized and luck, but have been cursed with never ending slimes.

1 Like

.my enslaver theory is, farm around floor 300-400 M3…
.the chance of legend-eternal pets drop is slightly better and encounter rate is also good to…
.its pure assumption, but its work for me…

1 Like

.iam not joking, see…
.my enslaver feasts still low…

1 Like

.i think because, we have different feats about enslaver above floor 400…
.thats why i have an assumptions…

You’re finding eternal pets without the feats? I don’t have that kind of luck. :pensive:

2 Likes

.yeah, but if you have time…
.just try marathon from floor 300-400…

If I get a monster boost, I will either go to floor 21 or Epic floor 400+ and head for the enslaver which usually hangs out by the pool.

1 Like

.yeah they usually roam around the pink pools…

1 Like