It is normal to encounter your enemy in arena that has 700k-2m hp?! I only notice that when I got higher rank in arena!

3 Likes

when you get to Mythic & Eternal Leagues, the more players you will meet that have that much Health or HP/MP combo. usually build with high health & defense have low power/damage, so it’s a trade off.

they are hoping that the damage boost they get whenever there’s a Draw will eventually give them the win while you are desperately trying to break their defense and massive health.

4 Likes

Very common. Im looking at your damage figures. Just avoid the opponent for six rounds then attack.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s my #1 problem eversince before after I can made it too in mine just 1m hp But, thier are not so strong enough without all resist and, perseverance. They easily falls to flintlock rouges with huge dmg

1 Like

@Deathbro have 1m HP on his summoner build Arena,its possible

1 Like

I have 1m HP but finally very squishy. If I take 40-200k per hit against ricochet, it’s only the number of summons than save me, not the number of HP.
And I don’t have power on my summoner. If you kill my damage dealer, you win, only if you keep your two hero alive

2 Likes

This is my HP after all when I was figuring out how it’s possible

2 Likes

Since I can’t have the skullshields because, I pick the balance affix from Equality OH + no Defiant or some dmg reduction like mp absurd so yeah it’s not very tough tank. I was embarrassed at first. It relieves me after I watch butterfly rouge on his/her ricochet build on YT and, @TinkerBell in the thread. The % elemental and weapon dmg won’t work actually in arena was the recipe for the burst. But, in PVE it helps to much for great dmg. I just had learned some threads from formula and, calculation

1 Like

Yeah you need flat weapon/elemen dmg

1 Like