It would be fun to have a raffle in the game or something

Where u can get awards like items and also vanity items haha :joy::joy::joy::grinning::grinning::grinning::grin::grin:

1 Like

I like the vanity item :smile: DQ already a thing like this you watch the video you will get a free boost for 5mins! lol

1 Like

Its ok but items and vanity items would be great as price hahaha

yeah I also love to have a price like vanity but once you complete it whats next to do?? :joy:

1 Like

Free slots hahahahah

Did someone say vanities I like vanities vanities are my life always add more vanities

2 Likes

after free slot, auto map reveal hahaha

1 Like

Ooo yeeaaaahh i like the sound of that hahaha

1 Like

Yeah vanities are the best hahaha

Vanities are my life

3 Likes

too bad in my current account no Season 1, Holiday vanity and my eternal back is missing :cry: :joy:

1 Like

:cry: I mean at least since season 3 just started that means that season 1 vanities will probably rotate back in next season so you can get them again (no promises but one can hope)

1 Like

hoping it will happen :smile:

I want a holly bough Chakram & a Santa bag bomb for Christmas please sirs :smile::santa:t3:

2 Likes

Yes please :heart_eyes: #bringonallofthevanitiesever

3 Likes

drop them at christmas please :slight_smile:

I still lost the Santa vanities due to fraud Santa vanities problems where they disappeared soon after I wore nightblade armours. I wish I could get them back. Oh well,I couldn’t care less anymore.

Yo Cuzeg email support or DM Tdaniel he can get you the Christmas vanities back :smile:

1 Like

I tried support before but I never received them back. I suppose I’ll try again with Tdaniel/support to get those Santa vanities back. Thanks @Griffin012 .