Item build

Can you give a wizard build for the following
1 exp gold myth stone and crystal farming
2 stage floor climbing
3 arena pvp

1. are you Farming and getting Perks at the same time?
  2. most players use a Crushing Flames & Frozen Set build, or something similar that does lots of damage while surviving.
  3. too many different builds being used. do a Search :mag: and look at PVP builds to get an idea of what might work best for you.

Here’s a build I use for farming floors 500-600 M3 (searching for Eternal Merlin’s Imp):

Kills Epic, Legendary, and even Mythic monsters quickly. Lots of loot. I sometimes swap one of the Crushing Flames for something different, for example Adventurer works well with a farm build for the extra movement speed. Pick up radius could be a bit better. Also just realized that the nature on the chest should be evasion, for 60% dodge.

1 Like

Nice! :ok_hand:

I notice your low item drop %, but then realize it makes no difference when it comes to finding pets.
The drop rate is always 1 per enslaver.

2 Likes

True! I really wish there was a guaranteed enslaver on all maps.

1 Like

If I get the monster spawn boost, I will head to floor 401+ Epic difficulty and use Lance Charge to blow through straight to the Enslaver.
I typically kill about 25 per 10 minute boost.

1 Like

I’ve done the same, then switch to 500+ M3 for the Eternal Merlin’s Imp chance on the last slay enslavers feat.

1 Like

As much as I want Eternal Merlin’s Imp to complete my collection, I will probably never use it.

Eternal Stitch has eluded me as well. Plagued set is a must on the majority of my builds.

1 Like

I’d give you one if I could!

2 Likes

Too bad we can’t trade. I have about 40 Eternal pets, but no Stitch.

1 Like

I don’t use plagued for pve, but pretty essential for a couple of my pvp builds. What’s your best/favorite eternal pet?

1 Like

Here’s a few.

I know you want Eternal Storm

Screenshot_20240115_122049_Dungeon Quest
Screenshot_20240115_122106_Dungeon Quest
Screenshot_20240115_122101_Dungeon Quest
Screenshot_20240115_122125_Dungeon Quest

2 Likes

Yes…yes I do. :slight_smile:

Here’s one of my favs:

3 Likes

Great pet! All useful affixes.

Damnn eternal stormmm i need one and also the imp

1 Like

One of my most useful pets. Despite the elements set, it complements petty much any build.

2 Likes

This pet finally found a good home:

Great Pvp Pet, hope it doesn’t get me banned

2 Likes

great find!

I’ve already decided a long time ago to not use Eternal Items in PVP, only in PVE, so that I don’t have to worry about getting Ban Hammered. :hammer: :face_with_head_bandage:

the Armor makes it best for Warrior, but is still good for all 3 Classes.

2 Likes

Wow, look at him! Such a good boy!

1 Like

Why would you get banned by using a legit item?