Item Drop is Amazing <3

Finally got around enchanting a part of my Item Drop set and I’m at 110% right now and I must say, the difference is really noticeable. Really loving how much more often I see CS/MS drops. Just wondering what the loot table for CS/MS is if anyone has any information on that. The highest tier I’ve gotten for both CS and MS is tier 15 [Jasper and Fortune respectively]. Was wondering what the chances are to find CS/MS above tiers 15.

[emoji106]

viewtopic.php?t=1124

I meant loot table as in the percentages of each CS/MS being dropped and their rarity lol, like what’s the chance of an Obsidian Crystal dropping, stuff like that. Already saved all those other tables :stuck_out_tongue:

[emoji16]

I wanna know that too…let’s wait for our testers… maybe they could post it here…

Actually don’t know the exactly Drop Rate in % for the rarest CS/MS. But the best thing to do is to craft a gear with Item Drops Affixes (Maximum is 200% Item Drops). It’s awesome for farming CS/MS. Luck and Gold find can be added for maximum experience :wink:
Btw, my highest Crystal Drop is Garnet and my highest MS Drop is Flight.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

[quote=“CentraBPM”]Luck and Gold find can be added for maximum experience :wink:

Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99[/quote]

Combine that with Golden Veins and Faun’s Gift and you have a great farming build :wink:

[emoji16]

I wanna know that too…let’s wait for our testers… maybe they could post it here…[/quote]

Not allowed to share this kind of informations :confused:

[emoji106]

That’s ok Diieter…[emoji6]

Fauns gifts > Golden Veins

:unamused: :question:

i have maxed my item drop now… whooo! gonna try it farming tomorrow I’m very busy this time…

Without itemdrop i’m already earning about 20CS/20MS per floor, so with 200% itemdrop it’s theorically 60CS/60MS per floor, interesting isn’t it? :unamused:

[quote=“CentraBPM”]Actually don’t know the exactly Drop Rate in % for the rarest CS/MS. But the best thing to do is to craft a gear with Item Drops Affixes (Maximum is 200% Item Drops). It’s awesome for farming CS/MS. Luck and Gold find can be added for maximum experience :wink:

I received a Garnet too! I was blown away! I have like 500% luck and normal drop rate but it dropped from a Epic map chest. Glad I’m not the only one :smile:

Without itemdrop i’m already earning about 20CS/20MS per floor, so with 200% itemdrop it’s theorically 60CS/60MS per floor, interesting isn’t it? :unamused:[/quote]

yeah! why high level MS are hard to find than CS?

Without itemdrop i’m already earning about 20CS/20MS per floor, so with 200% itemdrop it’s theorically 60CS/60MS per floor, interesting isn’t it? :unamused:[/quote]

yeah! why high level MS are hard to find than CS?[/quote]
I dont think so i was farming floors 151-155 EP8 to find elsa’s amulet and anna’s bane and when i was fighting Frosty he drop me a Master(+5 ALL PROC) MS :smiley: Well now im farming for 3 Topaz so i can make 2 ambers and convert them to 1 Jasper so i can make a socketable crystal because i wanna add to my vail(If i spell it right) the Fortune(40-30 Item Drop) MS to get better stuff.Back to farming now[emoji56]

Sent from my GT-S5301 using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue level 99

[quote=“Iron”][quote=“CentraBPM”]Actually don’t know the exactly Drop Rate in % for the rarest CS/MS. But the best thing to do is to craft a gear with Item Drops Affixes (Maximum is 200% Item Drops). It’s awesome for farming CS/MS. Luck and Gold find can be added for maximum experience :wink:

I received a Garnet too! I was blown away! I have like 500% luck and normal drop rate but it dropped from a Epic map chest. Glad I’m not the only one :smile:[/quote]

You didnt know the feeling when 1st time got an Obsidian :smiley:

It makes you hunt all day without resting

1 Like