Item skills and EP

Dear all,
I’ve been playing this game for weeks, but suddenly I found that weapons have 2 skills. But I can use only the first skill and can’t find a way around to active the other skill. So please tell me how to do that.
And, after reading lots of topics in this forums, I heard people talking about Enemy power, the higher EP the more difficult the game will be. But after check my stats, it’s always EP1 no matter what floor I am, so is there anyway to setting the EP? Or I have to complete some quests? It’s too ez at my EP level :angry:
Sorry for bad english :smiley:

You will unlock your weapon skills as you level up. You can adjust the ep in main menu

[quote=“hoacnguyengiap”]Dear all,
I’ve been playing this game for weeks, but suddenly I found that weapons have 2 skills. But I can use only the first skill and can’t find a way around to active the other skill. So please tell me how to do that.
And, after reading lots of topics in this forums, I heard people talking about Enemy power, the higher EP the more difficult the game will be. But after check my stats, it’s always EP1 no matter what floor I am, so is there anyway to setting the EP? Or I have to complete some quests? It’s too ez at my EP level :angry:
Sorry for bad english :smiley:[/quote]
If I’m not mistaken you can unlock the 2nd skills of mainhand and offhand at level 20… for changing EPs just click on the Enemy Power in the main menu…

Good luck and enjoy the game…