Its no longer a forum

Unfortunately our beloved forum has turned into a relentless whinge-fest, that is wrongly being passed as a [BUG] report.
Admittedly there are some genuine bug reports, and I’m sure the dev team appreciate those, but recently there has been a flurry of reports that have either been posted several times before and the poster has not bothered to use search function, and in some cases the so called bugs are nothing but user error or something completely out of the control of shineybox dev team.

" A pixel changed colour from blue to red, its a bug "
" I died because I sneezed, its a bug "
" My dog just farted, its a bug "
" A level 1 monster did not drop me 8 nadroji and 42 obsidian, its a bug "
" I’m using an old version of the game because its a hacked, and its screwed up my game, its a bug, please sir fix it, more power to you "

Exaggerated just a little I know, but they are not any more stupid than some of the ones posted.

Can we have a separate section for bug reports please so they don’t litter up the general section ?
More forum mods who are active would help too :wink:

I agree on this… :wink:

I always assumed the Support section was for bugs, it’s just everybody posts in the first place they come to. And yes, there’s been lots of extra posts for things that have been covered multiple times. In my experience from multiple forums, it’s just that new people don’t really care to take their time, they just want quick answers. It’s hard to fix that, but some new sections could help, ie the Bugs section you mentioned, some type of beginners area, or even specific sections for each class, The Coliseum for warriors, The Library for wizards, and The Tavern for rogues, just examples to illustrate my point. Those are the sorts of things that generally help in my experience.

guide section = subltle way of saying “please nerf me section”
general chat = gee, i don’t know what’s happening… you got to see this
item section = ughhh… only goes there for the list of affix since dictionary ingame is not yet complete
crystal enchanting = mmmhm? dunno bout this one :I
chat section = ill reply to you like 30 min to never…

sums up the forum for me though :I

The worst thing is that whenever they have a question, they create a new topic to ask about it. After getting the answers from the community, they just leave it. The next time they have new questions, they create a new one!
People should know that forum resources are limited, and search before you create a new topic. Stop asking the same questions over and over again [emoji35]

Sometimes im looking for people online, and i see only myself and some guest. So I say to myself, why dont they register and be a member to have more access to the forum. Now, i think I’m wrong 'coz now they only ask questions that are so obvious. And as simple as looking at the dictionary,the questions they are asking are just there. :cry:

Hi can someone please tell me how to shoot and walk around? I didn’t want to start a new post and since there’s no board for walking or shooting, I figured I’d just post here. Also I’d like to know how to get ubermax gear and can I get some gems for free please? Also I like pets, do you like pets? I think we should be allowed to have turtles, it’s probably a bug that we don’t. Hopefully a dev will see this and fix the bug because I like turtles. Check out my youtube video I just made!!! :smiling_imp: :laughing: :mrgreen:

:question::?::?:

Oh my :mrgreen:
If only some of the other posts were as well put together as this one :wink:

Lol[emoji23] That soooo sums up some posts.

Evolution or Extinxtion

Ryim 99 Rogue
RyimScaith 81 Warrior
Rym 61 Wizard
Riym 58 Rogue

embrace urself jester, people do come and go. meanwhile, I’m here just as a sitting duck. I only quack when it comes to the contest things.

lol.

anw, long time no see, guys.

[quote=“ichsanization”]embrace urself jester, people do come and go. meanwhile, I’m here just as a sitting duck. I only quack when it comes to the contest things.

lol.

anw, long time no see, guys.[/quote]
Yeah, you have been missing for awhile. Maybe it’s been you creating all those accounts just to ask one question and then never be heard from again. :smile:

This topic is epic :laughing:

This topic seems to be bugged, can you fix it?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

[quote=“Shrowder”]This topic seems to be bugged, can you fix it?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]
+1111

[quote=“Shrowder”]This topic seems to be bugged, can you fix it?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]
Please understand that we’re in the same situation here. The bug will be fixed in the upcoming patch. Next time, please create a topic in support forum if you want to report bugs! Thank you :laughing:

Can we have more of these threads/topic? :laughing:

What’s a topic? I think that’s bugged. The forum should read thw threads for us and tell us what we need to know[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Evolution or Extinxtion

Ryim 99 Rogue
RyimScaith 81 Warrior
Rym 61 Wizard
Riym 58 Rogue

+1 for evil overlord reading threads and thinking for me.

Wait…wasn’t that the Patriot Act?