I've just made 1v1 eternal division 3

So comeback to play and learned again.

6 Likes

@NUIQUE I would greatly appreciate any suggestions you may have to improve my build :grin: In box me if you want as you have done in the past. Cheers.

1 Like

Oh @DuDono your barrage wizard just beat me by a cat’s whisker in the arena . Nice barrage range and Al.

duly noted.

as far as Builds go, I haven’t really found another Players Build that fits my Battle Arena Play Style, which is why I tend to go my own way.

as far as ideas go, ideas spark ideas, and other players discoveries have improved my builds and ideas by a lot. the difficult part is wondering how to defend against or defeat these good discoveries other players have made.

1 Like

I’ve looked at my toons today and I can easily improve them all cheaply with topazes :sunglasses: I’m climbing out of a rut.

3 to me. 0 to him :innocent:

1 Like

I want to help. However, I don’t know what builds keep you now from climbing the upper the ranks, so that’s going to be an issue.

The quickest touch though could probably be with this one.

You don’t have multi attack on your build which is very ideal with ricochet crafts.

If you have rubies, remove that extra attack chance zenith and get the multi attack using the ruby.

I wish you get multi attack the soonest.

2 Likes

Ahh okay. Now I need to think what stats I sacrifice. ?

1 Like

that is a tough decision. that +2 EAC in PVP is only taking up 1 space and gives good spike DMG. EAC also is doing 100% of the original attacks DMG, but you only have a 50% chance for the EAC.

Multi Attack +2 in PVP takes up 2 spaces, unless you have it on an Eternal Item. it gives you the extra attacks at the same time as your original attack, but the DMG is 50% of the original.

to be honest, if you are going to give up a space for MA, may as well keep the +4 EAC and just have 1 MA. or just do test to see if either way makes a better difference or not. that is 1 extra attack all the time with 50% DMG, with a chance for 2 extra attacks doing 100% DMG each.

1 Like

Cheers @Golem and @NUIQUE. I’m going to try both sets of ideas out . At least the skeleton of my build remains unchanged. Any any changes can be unchanged.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/photos/share/PQGq7p5ttPIRb6IwDvVTjkUtHgTEttKtbcUIevcU4vy Funny Bad Wolf match. I hope you can see the video .It’s months old. I have a feeling it may only work on Amazon devices.

I finally won. Sorry @CuzegSpiked . What a match. It happend today.Back in division 3 testing @Golem s idea. Nice one pal. I don’t want a match with @ZOMBOY any time soon. Oh hello I just met two of his toons in 2v2 Bloody hell ! :joy:

5 Likes

@dickwad nice video!

1 Like

Thanks @Golem :grinning: I love my build but it’s a nightmare to play but when you see your minion army it makes me laugh.

i fought cuzegspiked toons on pvp i take too much blind on her rogue

1 Like

@dickwad if I remember, it’s my farming build in arena

1 Like

Don’t underestimate the power of farming builds in the arena @DuDono :sunglasses: . Well I’m back to division 3. @Golem you may want to look at the leaders items :thinking:

1 Like

Deadly sins set with Crystal affixes. Ignore codex. Deadly sins bonuses also effect Crystal bonuses. I’m a deadly sins master. And the bonuses effect any pet you equip.

1 Like

The Bad Wolf is back.

2 Likes

just noticed the message about Orticio’s Seven Deadly Sins Build that got First Place in Division One Eternal League.

and congratulations on Division 3!

2 Likes

I’m trying out my eternal trophies by switching alot. Thanks @Golem I made div 3 a couple of months ago but keep slipping in and out. Next thing to do is to take another toon to the same heights then pair it up with the bad wolf for 2v2.

1 Like