Javaman (Ice summoner 2.3.5) UPDATED!

More Builds in the making! I have already laid out the build plan in my notepad.

1. Green Maelstrom (with Eternal Vacuus Scipio)
  2. Armaggedon (Aftermath Bonus Build)
  3. Mr. Ninja (Scoundrel Build)
  4. Chakram Rogue (Alchemy Mythic Build)
1 Like

Mythic skilled only on MH primary :laughing::laughing:
Cosmicorb is a mythic skill also
Permafrost is a set affix boosting ice dmg

@Athena Thanks dude!!! Looks like i should switch to BRUTAL and rage then.

I recommend Sanctuary on Amulet.

@Skaul That would be helpfull for survivabilty though i think the build would suffer in damage without the ENERGY Mythic. Thanks btw!

Since you want to use brutal mythic. Deadlyarts set affix are best to use and add more crystal affix dodge for survival

@Athena Dodge looks nice…can substitute to summon HP…though i dunno where to put the Deadly Arts XD

Change aethereal drain to deadly arts
Change 1 explosive to elemental critical

Energy can be moved because you have affixes like Explosive that are pointless.

@Skaul @Athena I see…maybe ill make another set for the amulet and chest…If only we could remove the nadroji bonus XD.

Aether Wrap has ED%.

I have a question beofore i wrap up my build…is skull shield and skulldraga considered summons? Will it benefit from summon affixes? Thanks!

Hopefully you can get IDEAS here.

1 Like

Skullshield and Skulldraga are not benefitted on Summon bonus effect but they can have bonus when you choose Necrotic I think (Increase skull DMG)

@marwinberna Oh I see thanks for the build info dude, ill dump the skull shield idea then. Ill be posting the end build soon need to farm more crystals XD.

Why cant i edit my post!?!?!

@griffin help i cant edit my posts!

Thanks for the builds :smile: . After many months , you are removed the ability to edit posts. Trust me, I know the feeling. If you’re a moderator though , you can edit posts regardless of age but if you want to edit post, you could ask moderator or make another post regarding the changes. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Yah i feel it now bro…I just made another one, it has a linked url so it’s ok…Im hoping to make more builds that are not yet discovered…I have some theorycraft builds already just cant make it due to crystals and mythic finance haha. Maybe i’ll just Post it as HTML but probably it wont be feasible unless without an actual picture of damage output.

As a Jedi master summoner your build is fantastic. A plus 1. :heart_eyes: The thing missing is the cosmic power set affix. But nice retro craft. :rofl: