Just got a Nadroji ring! What next?

I just got a Nadroji ring for my warrior and I’m about to use dust to craft a couple more, but what should I do to the ring? I know people take off some of the affixes so which ones and why?

Right now it’s got:
Nadroji (Set Affix)
+3 All Skills
+3 All Talents
+2 Set Numbers +

• 16.8% Shock DMG %
  • 23.7% Total MP

Never remove the plus sets affix.

1 Like

I guess that’s all you need to know haha
Use zircon to get a empty socket and use Elixir (once you get one) and then just get affixes needed for ur build :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes :joy: always keep the plus sets bonuses and if you find an elixir to socket it with then you can go crazy making builds. If you want a monster killing build to find crap items Then keep nadroji. In player versus player most affixes are useless. Apart from the 2 to sets.

1 Like

first take a look at the rest of your build, even the Stat Page.

keep the Nadroji Set until you can replace it with another Set Affix, unless you want to replace it with another Epic affix instead. you can always find another Nadroji Ring later if you need a Nadroji Set again.

the +3 All Skill only affects Weapon Skills, and that is a +15% DMG and 3 Skill Levels of other Bonus’s from the Weapon Skills you are using your Talents to see if you should keep it or replace it.

+2 All Sets. Winner! Winner! Winner! this is why everyone wants a Nadroji Ring and/or Necklace.

the Shock DMG, or ED%, you can keep this for extra DMG. just make sure the item is the same Element as your Weapons (use Calcite if necessary). if you need another affix, then change it.

the Total MP% is least useful, unless you really need extra MP to cast your Skills.

don’t forget, when using Angelite, as long as there is 5 affixes on an item, the sixth one will always be a random Epic affix. if there are four or less, including Sockets, then the next one is a chance to be Normal or Epic affix, until you have 5 affixes again, in which case, the sixth one will be Epic. so only take one affix off at a time so that you can get Epic affix. only use Kyanite to remove affixes, Quartz removes a random number of affixes, so you could end up losing that +2 All Sets and end up having to find another Nadroji.

2 Likes

@Golem is yoda . :sunglasses:

1 Like

Within, found the Build will be. The Force, your guide it is.

2 Likes

Haha I love the strange Yoda like reconstruction of the English sentence :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

changed it to sound better.

2 Likes

Worked with very nice Indian nurses while I was nursing. There language is very similar. The descriptive comes at the end. Very yoda. They was awesome.

2 Likes

I just got the ring, i crafted necklace before

3 Likes

So for example a red apple would be apple red in their language.

1 Like

The Red Apple is delicious.

Delicious, the Red Apple is.

1 Like

Delicious the Apple red is :sunglasses:

Now if you see “chicken tikka” on an Indian restaurant menu then “tikka” means “okay”. So “chicken tikka” means “chicken okay” or “okay chicken” if you spin it. In other words it’s just okay but not excifing.

1 Like

Another thing you can do with nadroji ring or amulet is to keep the legend all sets. Remove an affix you don’t need and add a socket then elixir stone to give 4 all sets on one item.

1 Like