Just realized I'm a Noob

Just now started exploring the warrior more, and tried to find a way to traverse the area faster… In doing so, since I souped up my gear to be on the leaderboards a while back, to prove a point that the lance can have extreme DPS… After coupling horn + assault + mp leech, I came to the realization that the warrior can actually match the wizard in traversing areas… And he decimates enemies quickly with the addition of wrath when DPS is over 5M :confused:

About to get started on a Wrath/Assault build with a high damage horn… Time to go MF as a warrior now… I may ask advice in the future, but I’ll probably feel it out myself for a while first; With this new revelation to me I’ll probably post videos up of the warrior in the future to show some different playstyles; I was in the process of doing this with the wizard, but for now, that’ll have to be put on hold (I really REALLY am a perfectionist when it comes to re-rolling and I have been re-rolling since I first started :confused: )

1 Like

Well, now you’ve explored Wizards almost entierly, you can go deep in warrior and make another good guide!

I just noticed some possibles builds with warriors, since I looted 2 azures parts, what about making a full dodge epic stuff, based on frostbite / wrath / azure , spear ?

(I’m not liking warriors btw)

Well, I’m waiting for the 3rd class!

Idle mode for now cause it seems like i really cant win the game with my level 99 wizard aw… :cry:

[quote=“hopecourage05”]Well, I’m waiting for the 3rd class!

Idle mode for now cause it seems like i really cant win the game with my level 99 wizard aw… :cry:[/quote]

You’ve to work on your stuff, Like every hack n slash, the power of your character isn’t based on your level, but is based on your stuff! (diablo, etc)
It takes me 4 sec (average, sometimes 2, sometimes 8) to kill Ignis 200th floor ep8.

BTW, can’t wait seeing a video of a High Level Warrior, gogo M@ssey :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Talking about Warriors, isn’t the best weapon for Wrath a hammer due to the high weapon damage? :smile:

If I’m right, the “best” weapon for warrior is a spear :smile:

Interesting! I’ve always found it hard to use a spear. Care to elaborate? :smile:

Interesting! I’ve always found it hard to use a spear. Care to elaborate? :smile:[/quote]

Here’s an idea to make your spear more effective;

Get assault; Get an offhand horn with high offhand damage (i.e. +2000 dmg/+50%dmg/+20%ice dmg); Get armor with stonecold; have some MP leech, then use charge + sprint to traverse map quickly while slaughtering everything due to high offhand dmg (transfers to assault). Mainhand damage no longer affects assault damage (or it shouldn’t anyways, I believe Steiger fixed this issue)

The best mainhand for warrior imo is the axe because of whirlwind.

Interesting! I’ve always found it hard to use a spear. Care to elaborate? :smile:[/quote]

Here’s an idea to make your spear more effective;

Get assault; Get an offhand horn with high offhand damage (i.e. +2000 dmg/+50%dmg/+20%ice dmg); Get armor with stonecold; have some MP leech, then use charge + sprint to traverse map quickly while slaughtering everything due to high offhand dmg (transfers to assault). Mainhand damage no longer affects assault damage (or it shouldn’t anyways, I believe Steiger fixed this issue)

The best mainhand for warrior imo is the axe because of whirlwind.[/quote]

Thanks! Will try this build. I agree, I really like the axe. I fortunately picked up a really good legendary one :smiley: Fate’s Travesty.

Have you ever thinking about a build based on Azure stuff? (with the affixe spell sword) and having +10% dodge on every pieces?
I think it should be pretty op

[quote=“Diieter”]Have you ever thinking about a build based on Azure stuff? (with the affixe spell sword) and having +10% dodge on every pieces?
I think it should be pretty op[/quote]

^This. Very true. I’ve tested it.

1 Like

On wizard? :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”]Have you ever thinking about a build based on Azure stuff? (with the affixe spell sword) and having +10% dodge on every pieces?

I’ve used this the area of the meteor is only really effective for killing 1 NPC at a time. so it works good for killing ignis ep 8, but that’s about it. Also if you don’t kill ignis fast enough he will one hit you. At least whirlwind gives you the ability to move around while you do damage to dodge the attacks.

[quote=“chance459”][quote=“Diieter”]Have you ever thinking about a build based on Azure stuff? (with the affixe spell sword) and having +10% dodge on every pieces?

I’ve used this the area of the meteor is only really effective for killing 1 NPC at a time. so it works good for killing ignis ep 8, but that’s about it. Also if you don’t kill ignis fast enough he will one hit you. At least whirlwind gives you the ability to move around while you do damage to dodge the attacks.[/quote]

I wouldn’t count on meteor, it’s too long to cast and not that powerfull, dealing more with staff auto attack :smile:
(But I don’t see why you’re talking about meteors when I was talking about spellsword stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Because spellsword gives you comet and meteor? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

1 Like

I didn’t know but it doesn’t matter, the interesting thing about spellsword is : more dodge you have, more dmg/resist you got :smile:
So your dps can be really high!

Thats exactly how i got my previous warrior (got bored so remade lol) to 1.3m dps. Spellsword brought up there from 400k! HUGE difference. But, he felt weak in general. Might have just been my lance.

Only 1m3 with spellsword? oO
The top dps is at 20m with that (JBL), missing some affixes i guess ^^

Well, to be fair, i dont craft my own gear yet, and i only had one spellsword item.

Ive always figure the 20m was a dev lol

Nope ! But the one with 2 billion dps i already saw was obviously a dev ! :smile:

20m is reachable! I think it’s all about having a spellsword stuff with maximized epic stuff affixes :smile: