Justice for Rogue! whatever happened to equality?

dude, cheaters never win.

Id rather fight @Kcellvirus Aztralita Rogue that can destroy you in seconds than today’s warriors. I was playing arena yesterday and fell asleep during a match because all I had to do was stand still and wait for my torrents to kill the opponent.

4 Likes

ok thanks :smiley:

psshh there still lot more stronger than aztra …

I would agree with that Sir Landz.

And he is stronger enough to bust your ass. It was a long period of time when he dominated the Arena when all was well, before the massive nerf was done and after that he was still able to dominate it again a lot of times so it means, he is one of the strongest among the few ones out there on the top.

Srsly ? Ahahahaha stop making my ass laugh bruh 3 TOSS BLEED + 1 SCALP WITH A SILENCE ha ? where is that rogue now ? :3 explain ? 3-0 ? :3

1 Like

Justice? I play vs rouges on div1 they just use enigma+blinkstrike = permablink op

@SilentKiller And you think warrior or mage can’t do that? they can and they will be better than rogue because of OP talents. whats unique about Rogue if that’s the case?

about warrior use today and wiz they just hit the spot to they are OP as of now but who know one day some rouge user will hit the spot to and they will dominate the arena again just wait to that day to come.
I also add about the delete the rouge is the worse idea do they know to hard to create a new character programming lots of stuff on each skills -.- and they will just request to delete the rouge because it cant dominate the arena again?,

1 Like

Oh i didn’t know that this thread was about deleting rogue :scream:

I’m only supporting this thread because I want Rogue to have equally good talents same as mage and war

its on the top comment dude to the back read i guess you miss that part

Well I don’t support deleting Rogue
Since deleting it won’t solve a thing

just never stop doing a build for rouges cant help tho I only play at offline more to stable internet connection :sweat:

About that delete rogue thing i was just kidding about that bcoz of that huge nerf of rogue lol

1 Like

I’m excited for the upcoming patch. Hopefully lots of positive things will come.

1 Like

56.1k HP; 225 Power

There’s storm and meteor proc, and the build could be vastly improved if I had the resources.

Defensively, it might be poor, but if you know how to use it, it can work well offensively.

(I mostly do 2v2 though; my hireling uses a bow and focuses on procs)

^ Build I use. It’s gotten slightly better, but it does well for a very unrefined build.

(The forum switch btw messed up the formatting)

Now all the classes are equal in season 3 in terms of builds. I’ve seen plenty of tanky and damaging rogues and the same with warriors and wizards. Also a lot use enigma , earthquakes and stuff . I even have 2 rogue builds that are hybrid wizard power and very powerful. So much time has passed since then. I predict that in later patches, they will still all be favorable. None are as weak as some used to think anymore.

1 Like

Close Reason: NecroPost