Keep us looting!

Ok we love havk n slash…so inatead of just mythical can you create like 3 more new item ranks?! Can you make a combination. Item system? Also could you make it so we lvl up our items? Btw putting stones in a piece of armor is fun but how about a menu or another mechanism for it…something that looks aesthetically pleasing to the eye!

@levelup - Use peridot (Add random number of lvs from 1 to 100; item max level is 100 or your highest floor; whichever is lower)

@tiers - Are you insane, that be a lot of lines to programming; this isnt a huge company!

No I mean exp for our items…just an idea…you have too have it too a certain lvl exp in order to combine with another item…and yes its work but it will keep us playing

normal
magic
rare
epic
legend
crystal
mythic

Not enough item ranks? :unamused:

And Mythics are going to be apart from the others items, they will have nothing to do with any other ranks, it’s the missing part of items mechanics.

Its never enough right? Customization means strategy.

I think the item mechanics is enough complete sir, lol, it’s time to think about the anothers features (pets, etc) :smile:

I was just thinking about how much I enjoyed powerstone 2 and rogue galaxy…those item systems were so much fun!

Rogue Galaxy was “the bee’s knees”…such an underrated Rpg!

I see where it comes from - you were surely infected by WoW :smiley:

Imho it’s a really bad idea to have the same piece of armor like it is now in WoW - epic lfr/epic flex/epic normal/epic heroic plus TWO variations of each (like ordinary and superior version of the same item) - so you can loot 8 versions of the same item when you obviously need just one.

Actually im not a fan of WOW…i just like the idea of more loot! :smiley:

Complete the codex
Get overpowered stuff

Then w’ll talk about new stuffs lol, there is enough equipements to play forever especially if you’re seeking for crystals

[quote=“Diieter”]Complete the codex
Get overpowered stuff

Then w’ll talk about new stuffs lol, there is enough equipements to play forever especially if you’re seeking for crystals[/quote]

+1. still have 6 or 7 warrior legendaries to loot, although i’ve been playing for quite some time now.

this has led me to a thought by the way. how about a ‘/played’ time meter?) @SteigerBox

[quote=“dancemusiconly”][quote=“Diieter”]Complete the codex
Get overpowered stuff

Then w’ll talk about new stuffs lol, there is enough equipements to play forever especially if you’re seeking for crystals[/quote]

+1. still have 6 or 7 warrior legendaries to loot, although i’ve been playing for quite some time now.

this has led me to a thought by the way. how about a ‘/played’ time meter?) @SteigerBox[/quote]

Good idea :smile:

For 1.7, going to try to get a new stat page in that displays all the hero stats we don’t show elsewhere. Will see if i can get this in!
The only unfortunate part is that the timer would start at 0 when 1.7 hit, since we don’t track that at the moment.

Im sure im at like 200 hrs…lolz…ay im just spitballing ideas…I could give you ideas for a new game as well that I always wanted too make